It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton pounds Republicans for ‘sitting around just begging for America to fail’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Bill Clinton pounds Republicans for ‘sitting around just begging for America to fail’

“They so badly want it to fail. Can you remember a time in your lifetime when a major political party was sitting around just begging for America to fail? I don’t know what’s going to happen. I would be shocked if it fails. I just think when all these dire predictions don’t come out, if they don’t, I believe that pretty soon, within the next several years, it will be like Medicare and Medicaid. It will be a normal part of our lives and people will be glad it’s there.”

I also believe that the majority of Americans are seeing this as a push from the right to have America fail, just so they can point at Obama and the dems and say..."told ya so"

I do not foresee the Republicans winning the presidency in the near future...not until they get their act together and pull for America instead of wanting it to fail because they think they can come to the rescue.

Don't bother pointing out the midterms as a victory...only 1/3 of America voted...which means 2/3 would rather NOT vote than vote republican. When it comes to the presidency...these same people will be out to vote...but not for the right as they some how think...

Bush and the right made things worse in the Middle East for America...but now the right has conveniently forgotten who started the war there, who created more terrorists and hate for America...and are now placing the blame on Obama and the dems.

That's why I love to to point out their hypocrisies, "we may have started it...Obama should have stopped it" or then it was "Obama should stop the war over there because it is useless..and shows Obama is weak by not forcing a withdrawal" now it is " Obama is a weak president by not staying over there and putting boots on the ground"

Make up your minds...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Good old bill, man was he a sweet talker.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Slick willy is one to talk about America failing. With NAFTA, the patriot act, failed foreign policy, socialized medical, ties to FBI and the Kennedy assassination, the lose of personal freedoms, my kids belong to the state, warntless wire tapping, murder and white water, lust and perversions, NSA spying on everyone. Need I go on.
edit on 22-2-2015 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Seriously bill is linked with the kennedy assasination, id love to read that up.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

See what object the bloke in my avatar is holding?

YAWN - The repubs said this, the dems said that, the reds and the blues, the left and the right, the ass and the elephant.

Divide and ye shall conquer.

The Billy Clinton legacy - "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Clinton is a lying sack of ship, always was, always will be - and karma has him married to the perfect partner.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The GOP is not begging for America to fail, they see the failure of the health care bill as it stands right now.
As do some democrats.
Should we not be looking at ways to make things better, or should we just toe party lines and go along with whatever our elected leaders tell us?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Slick willy is one to talk about America failing. With NAFTA, the patriot act, failed foreign policy, socialized medical, ties to FBI and the Kennedy assassination, the lose of personal freedoms, my kids belong to the state, warntless wire tapping, murder and white water, list and perversions, NSA spying on everyone. Need I go on.

I think you are confusing him with the Bushes on 50% of your list. Kenedy's, patriot Act, loss of personal freedoms, NSA.

And having sex with a young woman is perversion? You really are a hillbilly.. baba dang dang dang dang dang dang da

Need I go on?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

"What the meaning of "is" is." - WJC

Very tall words from convicted LIAR...he knows the mid-term election mandate is:"STOP OBAMA"!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
The GOP is not begging for America to fail, they see the failure of the health care bill as it stands right now.
As do some democrats.
Should we not be looking at ways to make things better, or should we just toe party lines and go along with whatever our elected leaders tell us?

Well you could give it a chance and tweak it as the problems show up, but that would require Congress actually working to make things a little easier for the people rather than the Oligarchs...... Yeah you're right it's not going to work.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well duh. The republicans have been putting their petty pride and ambitions before the good of the country for a long time now. Only idiots can't see that. They've been so pissed off since their idiot pres gwb got beaten by a black man that they would gladly see the country go down in flames just for the chance to say I told you so.

If it does go down, everyone will know it's their fault. Then it will be open season on em. Take em out.

👣

edit on 130SundayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuSundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If one sets back and looks at the broader picture. Everyone that i mentioned was from the last nine POTUS's, everyone of them have con, manipulated or flat out lied to get what they wanted. whether it be by forcing a law in or by a EO. They are the same and all to blame.

So if Bill blames this on the right well he needs to look in a mirror he is just as much to blame for the current state of the union.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
" Bill Clinton: When It Comes To Obamacare, GOP 'Begging For America To Fail' "

Obamacare is failing all by itself.

The Democrat Party is failing all by it self.

The Obama Administration is failing all by it self.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

"What the meaning of "is" is." - WJC

Very tall words from convicted LIAR...he knows the mid-term election mandate is:"STOP OBAMA"!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please it was the lowest voter turnout since WW2. Democrats traditionally do bad at the midterms. They are just too lazy to get out and vote more than once every four years.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Seriously bill is linked with the kennedy assasination, id love to read that up.

Is that the only thing you think Bill isn't linked to? It was a list of things that was before his time and things he is personally involved in. Some may apply some won't take your pick.

In the end its all the same, the right did this or the left did that.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

I also believe that the majority of Americans are seeing this as a push from the right to have America fail, just so they can point at Obama and the dems and say..."told ya so"

So kinda like when the dems took congress in 2006 and started running up the bills eh? oh yeah and don't forget Bawney Fwank's involvement in the Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac deals.

I do not foresee the Republicans winning the presidency in the near future...not until they get their act together and pull for America instead of wanting it to fail because they think they can come to the rescue.

Do you always say the exact same things as Clinton and pass it off as your own opinion?

Don't bother pointing out the midterms as a victory...only 1/3 of America voted...which means 2/3 would rather NOT vote than vote republican. When it comes to the presidency...these same people will be out to vote...but not for the right as they some how think...

Sadly, unless Dems are going to field another Obama, I highly doubt this will be the case, unless they promise the world to minorities. Wait, they usually fail to uphold those promises.

Bush and the right made things worse in the Middle East for America...but now the right has conveniently forgotten who started the war there, who created more terrorists and hate for America...and are now placing the blame on Obama and the dems.

Name someone who's forgotten. Those who created more terrorists and hate for America are sitting in the WH right now. And the reason that its like that is because someone decided to back "rebels" without doing their homework.

That's why I love to to point out their hypocrisies, "we may have started it...Obama should have stopped it" or then it was "Obama should stop the war over there because it is useless..and shows Obama is weak by not forcing a withdrawal" now it is " Obama is a weak president by not staying over there and putting boots on the ground"

Make up your minds...

Obama is president now, Has been for that past 6 years. So yeah, it kinda does fall on him to stop things since he is "Commander in Chief" of the armed forces. And if I recall correctly every R was in essence saying "withdrawing at this time would be a mistake". Are you trying to lump Rino's in with the rest of the party?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
" Bill Clinton: When It Comes To Obamacare, GOP 'Begging For America To Fail' "

Darn good thing the Reps in both houses are getting right to work fixing all the nations problems. Oh NVM they aren't going to do that until it's election time again.

Yep! Rock and a hard place xuenchen. Good luck fixing that mess no matter which side of the inseam you fall on.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How is it failing?

They are? At least they aren't like the GOP who split into two parties the Republicans and the Tea Party.

Yeah he sure is. The deficit is dropping like a rock. Over half the promises he made while running for office he kept. The economy is coming back and our auto industry that he bailed out is doing great. He did this despite the GOP doing everything they could to sabotage him for the last six years. We could use another President like that.
edit on 22-2-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join