It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. keeping ISIS kill list

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
With all the tracking technology we have, you would think we could capture an ISIS fighter who is close to the leadership, drug them to make them unconscious and embed a transponder under their skin without them knowing it. Let them escape and than use a tracking device to track their movement back to the leadership of ISIS. Once located, bomb away! It may not be as simple as that, but that's my thought on how to cut the head-off the head of the snake.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Thats actually a pretty good idea IMO.
You would have to make it look like a car acident or something,maybe give the target a dose of drug induced amnesia as well.
The tricky part would be getting to someone who is in the top tier of leadership though-but I bet they know who they are,and some must have to travel out of Syria/Iraq to arange funding or do the banking.

Fake car crash,drug and insert transponder inside the brain of the terrorist,then releasee them.
It could work.
And hey,crazier thing have been tried-like the CIA's infamous exploding cigar attempt on Castro.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Problem is, it's a hydra, eh?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I also thought it would be a good idea to embed a transponder on all our military personnel overseas. In case they were ever captured by the enemy, we would immediately know exactly where they're located and than assemble a rescue team.

Once their tour of duty is over, the transponder would be removed. I just don't know the logistics involved in doing such a thing, whether there's side effects on the body, or if it's even possible to do. I think they do something like this with pilots whose aircraft is shot down behind enemy lines.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Is John McCain on it?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Don't we sort of do that? Well...okay...not embedded under the skin. But hell if someone was captured they'd be chopping them up to remove the transponder? I dunno....
edit on 2/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join