It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why has ISIS neglected implementing terrorist operations against/within China?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I think Russia would eradicate them with extreme prejudice if IS were to strike Moscow. You saw how they dealt with the Chechens.
China has no need to Intervene because IS isn't causing any problems for them. It wouldn't be very wise for IS to poke that hornets nest anyway.

They want a world wide holy war apocalypse; fastest method, poke that stick at Moscow, Bejing or North Korea; carry that threat through to Rome.
edit on 20-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
With China's highly controlled press, we don't know how much terrorism and civil unrest occur. Therefore, we don't know if ISIS (or similar) are operating in China, or not, because chances are it would be covered up. We also know that China does not like minorities and have poor civil rights, but is ruthless in cracking down on dissent - actual, or perceived.

However, the last published Islamic terrorism incident that I know of...

en.wikipedia.org...

Regards

China, wanting the world to know "We are on top of everything; are in control the populace does not Know, so is Happy Dancing" as you say would not admit to a 'minor problem with dissidents REAL OR IMAGINED are probably cracked down on with the equal balance/measured/distribution of justice"; Thank you for that information. No one is talking about this scenario and I thank EVERYONE for your comments.
edit on 20-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join