It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Isis Captives endure 'brutal and abnormal' sex

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
nypost.com...

The supposedly ultra-conservative Muslim fundamentalists have been forcing women in the city of Raqqa to marry them and engage in savage sex acts that result in hospital treatment, the report says.

ISIS overran Raqqa in 2013 and turned the northern Syrian city into its de facto capital, imposing harsh religious laws and publicly beheading and crucifying opponents in the ironically named Paradise Square

In a related development, two British human rights groups on Wednesday said ISIS kidnapped at least 3,000 women and girls last year from the areas it controls in Iraq.
Some victims were forced to marry ISIS terrorists, while others were sold into sexual slavery, according to a report by Minority Rights Group International and the Ceasefire Centre for Civilian Rights.

I hear frequently on ATS that members here "fear extremist Christians more than extremist Muslims". You are clearly out of touch and quite frankly I have a heard time taking anything else those people say seriously. There is no comparison. They usually attempt to make some comparison to the Crusades, which was 1,000 years ago and was an actual war conflict. If that's the case why wouldn't you hold the Republican and Democrat parties to the ideals they believed in even 50 years ago? Do you still hold Germany responsible for Nazi activity? Do you hold current USA citizens responsible for Native American genocide? It's selective reasoning. There is no comparison.

The current extremist Muslim activity in my opinion is to achieve two objectives:
1. Kill as many Christians as possible.
2. Turn public opinion to the belief that all religion is evil and they should all be abolished.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
not all religions are equal and people need to stop that nonsense.
Some are clearly "better" than others.
and Islam IS a problem in these times.
more than 2000 people have been killed as a direct result of Islamist extremists in the month of january alone.
To say that in the time we live in, christians are as much of a problem as muslims is politically correct garbage that will end up getting us killed.
I hope those women get some kind of justice, even in the form of a hand grenade being thrown at those pigs.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The reason people in the U.S say that is because unlike the Muslim Extremists, Christian Extremists actually do have powers and a hold over here, actually can try and successfully get laws passed forcing their religions morality on others, and actually does have enough of a hold to affect us here.

For the everyday U.S Citizen, Christian Extremists and their push to legislate us to follow their beliefs, like restricting homosexuals from marriage, ect, is more of a threat than a bunch of people killing each other on the other side of the world. You can talk about what's happening over their all you want, but no Americans are being kidnapped by ISIS in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I hear frequently on ATS that members here "fear extremist Christians more than extremist Muslims". You are clearly out of touch and quite frankly I have a heard time taking anything else those people say seriously. There is no comparison. They usually attempt to make some comparison to the Crusades, which was 1,000 years ago and was an actual war conflict. If that's the case why wouldn't you hold the Republican and Democrat parties to the ideals they believed in even 50 years ago? Do you still hold Germany responsible for Nazi activity? Do you hold current USA citizens responsible for Native American genocide? It's selective reasoning. There is no comparison.

What about the Lord's Resistance Army? There seems to be a very good comparison.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The reason people in the U.S say that is because unlike the Muslim Extremists, Christian Extremists actually do have powers and a hold over here, actually can try and successfully get laws passed forcing their religions morality on others, and actually does have enough of a hold to affect us here.

For the everyday U.S Citizen, Christian Extremists and their push to legislate us to follow their beliefs, like restricting homosexuals from marriage, ect, is more of a threat than a bunch of people killing each other on the other side of the world. You can talk about what's happening over their all you want, but no Americans are being kidnapped by ISIS in the U.S.

Not yet, but the killing has begun.

A man asked two people whether they were Muslims

before stabbing them at a Southfield bus stop on Saturday,

the victims told police.

A 52-year-old Detroit man was stabbed five times;

once in the face, once in the neck and three times in the back,

Southfield Police Chief Eric Hawkins said.

A 51-year-old Detroit man who tried to intervene was stabbed in the hand.

The incident happened at about 10:30 p.m. near Northland Mall at 21500 Northwestern Highway.

www.freep.com...

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I hear frequently on ATS that members here "fear extremist Christians more than extremist Muslims".

As well they should. Extremist Christianity is a wolf in sheep's clothing. At least extremist Muslims are upfront with their true intentions.

You are clearly out of touch and quite frankly I have a heard time taking anything else those people say seriously.

No. You are out of touch with reality. The amount of rape and molestation rampant among certain sects of Christianity is staggering. And many target children especially. Here again, at least extremist Muslim's are upfront about it, and don't try to hide it behind a facade of love.

There is no comparison.

I disagree. And so does history.

Along with the above, Christianity is one of the most covertly misogynistic religions in existence. As well, are those among the extremist sects having a covert agenda to conquer the world in the name of Christ. See here
edit on 2/18/2015 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Here is a Wikipedia article on Christian Terrorism. en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a quick "highlights" list for you from another source:

1. Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012.

2. The murder of Dr. George Tiller, May 31, 2009

3. Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, July 27, 2008.

4. The murder of Dr. John Britton, July 29, 1994.

5. The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996.

6. The murder of Barnett Slepian byJames Charles Kopp, Oct. 23, 1998.

7. Planned Parenthood bombing, Brookline, Massachusetts, 1994.

8. Suicide attack on IRS building in Austin, Texas, Feb. 18, 2010.

I would also like to just briefly touch on the horrible acts being committed in Africa right now that is masked under the guise of "saving peoples souls". Do you know In Uganda, being gay can now earn you a lifetime in prison. Do you know who indoctrinated this idea into those peoples heads. A people might i add that were considered one of the poorest nations in the world. Where 75% or children have no parents and have never so much as read a book. Christian fundamentalists knew these things, and decided to exploit and take advantage of the fragile state of affairs in Uganda for there own agendas. No one else in the world would listen to these crazy's so they went somewhere where they knew people didn't know better and brainwashed them into believing what they wanted them to believe. Sadly these people took everything they were told to heart and have now changed the laws in the country to reflect the christian fundamentalists sick, judgmental, and bat # crazy ways of thinking. The problem with Christians is they are so simple minded they can't even see the horrors they commit both directly and indirectly. So I disagree, and highly recommend you read this article to get a glimpse on what is really going on in the world.
www.thenation.com...#

Forget ISIS, the real boogie man has been with us the whole time.

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It is incredible that the only responses to Islamic State brutality so far have been equivocating vitriol aimed at Christians and indifference.

Good thing those who post such garbage are in all likelihood a very small vocal minority with an agenda.

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

A thread does not equate to Islamic State Brutality. What an agenda-driven stretch of the imagination.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

A thread does not equate to Islamic State Brutality. What an agenda-driven stretch of the imagination.

Ok, so organize rape and sexual slavery do not qualify as brutality to you, got it.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It is incredible that the only responses to Islamic State brutality so far have been equivocating vitriol aimed at Christians and indifference.

Good thing those who post such garbage are in all likelihood a very small vocal minority with an agenda.

Yep. Read this article the other day. Although I'm far from being a fan of Franklin Graham, I tend to agree with him on this.

"Franklin Graham Says 'Imagine Outcry If Christians Beheaded 21 Muslims,' Asks Why Obama 'Continues to Protect Islam' "

"He pointed out that in the White House statement responding to the news of the beheadings, the Obama administration identified the victims as "Egyptian citizens" but did not point out that they are Christians."
www.christianpost.com... 08/

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The Op seems to be about distancing Christianity from religious extremism. Did you just read the title?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yeah and the Japanese ate babies during WWII. You guys believe anything that promotes your hate agenda.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Those two statements are so loaded with falsehoods and broken logic I had to consult the manual.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I do find it a little weird that the focus is not on the horrific treatment of women by Islamic State, but on the horrific treatment of women by Christian and Jewish Faiths.
All of the main religions treat women terribly.

But this paticular thread is about Islamic State, they are perpetrating rape on a massive scale as an act of war.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
it's like watching children fight over the validity of Mother Goose versus Aesop...and then killing each other. SMH.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson
As Les Misanthrope said above...

The Op seems to be about distancing Christianity from religious extremism.

The OP is making a comparison, and has been called on it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The posts I have been reading lately have restored some of my faith in the collective common sense of people. You are 100% correct and spot on. Seriously good post that I would give all my stars to if I could......Well maybe 1/2.

I would add more but this poster put it so well I will just say.....Bravo. Ok I really like my stars.....1/4.

edit on 18-2-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think I'll worry about what's more pertinent to the country I live in, thanks, OP. Christian desires being pushed by way of politics is more insidious since it's done quietly, and the populace has been hoodwinked into not seeing half of the biblically oriented reasoning behind many laws until some politician somewhere messes up and draws attention. Be wary of the wolves tending the flock stateside, not the trolls under the bridge half the world away.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ive never seen anyone here say they fear extremist christians more than extremists muslims.

How about just being concerned with any and all extremists in close proximity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join