It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another mass execution of Egyptian Christians feared to be imminent by ISIS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ISIS are said to have rounded up possibly 35 more farmers in retaliation to Egyptian bombings

At least 35 more Egyptian Christians are feared to have been kidnapped by jihadists in retaliation for air strikes on targets in Libya.

Militants from the Islamic State and Ansar Al-Sharia are understood to have rounded up dozens of farm workers in the wake of bombings by Cairo, it was reported by local media.

The move is believed to be a direct response to strikes by Egyptian warplanes yesterday which came after fanatics released a horrific video showing the beheading of 21 Christians on a beach.

It raises the chilling prospect of yet another mass execution in what is being seen as ISIS's bid to announce its presence in a new region where it is gaining influence.

Initial reports said seven men had been seized, but that figure had risen to more than 35 by mid-afternoon yesterday, according to The Libya Herald.

It came as Egypt blitzed ISIS training camps, weapons stockpiles and fighters in two waves of air strikes following the gruesome murder of captured Egyptian workers.

Meanwhile, the Egyptian government called for the US-led coalition to also target ISIS in Libya.

French president François Hollande called for the UN security council to meet over Libya and to take new measures against the growing power of the militants.

Italy has already said it is willing to lead a coalition of European and North African countries to stop the ISIS advance in Libya. Significantly, it did not rule out using ground forces.

The video of the beheadings, posted online by Libyan jihadists loyal to IS, is the first to come from outside the group's heartland of Syria and Iraq, raising fears it has established a new foothold just 650km from Italy.

I've got this brilliant idea. Why don't we sit on our hiney and do absolutely nothing while IS continues to rape, torture, maim, and murder their way across the ME and now it would seem, slowly possibly, Europe. What???? It's not our problem, right? Ohhhh, but didn't over 2000 Libyans get on a boat to try and escape them? How are we to know for sure that all of them are refugees and not a single one isn't IS in disguise coming our way? But hey, not our problem, right?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

It's pretty sad that some people think isis is not a threat to Europe.
I hope Italy is watching them closely because they sure in the hell not going to get help from the obama administration.
edit on 17-2-2015 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't know what to say.

Looks to me like it is what our WH wants

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Think carefully about not just the action, but the reaction.
If you objectively watch how the herd is reacting, that will lead you to who is benefiting.

I don't see how these barbaric displays do anything but cause internal fractures in Islam and elevated militarism by western interests.

See where I'm going with this?

NSA presentation on how to influence on-line narratives. source

Have you seen these tactics in action with this "ISIS" meme?
edit on 17-2-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
*meh*
It's only christians.

They must have done something to offend ISIS. . . . . . like. . . . . oh, I dunno. . . . . . breathe.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hopefully not, all I can say is hopefully not.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I.S.I.S.

*OWNS*

Libya

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I.S.I.S.

*OWNS*

Libya

I hope they sent Hillary a card or a fruit basket.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I.S.I.S.

*OWNS*

Libya

They want advice from Susan Rice.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I.S.I.S.

*OWNS*

Libya

They want advice from Susan Rice.

It'd be funny if ISIS did a "strategic pause".

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Am I mistaken, or does this all look contrived? I look at the faces of the living soon to be dead victims and see unafraid faces and wonder would I be as stoic as a knife blade approaches my neck? I question if this is a fiction, written, directed and poorly acted?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The US has no interest in defending Christians, it would seem.
The Crusades only began after 450 years of persecution by the Muslims of Christians in the ME.
History repeats itself.

BTW I hope ISIS likes to farm. They're killing their source of food.
edit on 2/17/2015 by Jim Scott because: had another thought

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Think carefully about not just the action, but the reaction.
If you objectively watch how the herd is reacting, that will lead you to who is benefiting.

I don't see how these barbaric displays do anything but cause internal fractures in Islam and elevated militarism by western interests.

Dont you get it? They dont CARE about the other muslims, because its THEIR brand of Islam that they want to perpetuate,

Enough with the conspiracy theory that this is some arm of the US gov man seriously......

These people are evil and they want their form of Islam to be dominant, world wide, and if that means killing off the other muslims that dont agree then so be it........

Cant you people sometimes just see things for what they are? The US /Israel isnt responsible for every evil thing that happens on this planet......

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Am I mistaken, or does this all look contrived? I look at the faces of the living soon to be dead victims and see unafraid faces and wonder would I be as stoic as a knife blade approaches my neck? I question if this is a fiction, written, directed and poorly acted?

I find this thought process disgusting.......

I get being careful what you read and see.......I get being objective.......

But just stop........

At some point you are resigned to your fate knowing who the enemy is, knowing that they will not be talked out of what they are going to do to you, .......what choice do you have but to try and leave this earth with your dignity.....

You know what he difference between most of the world and those people being killed are?

Do you know why they seem to show no fear? (im sure they are full of it regardless of exterior presentation)

Those people ADMIT, and know WITHOUT A DOUBT, who the enemy is......no political correctness, no pandering.......

They have stared them in the face ........

edit on 2/17/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Perhaps I just don't get this participation in this illogic, this ugliness. I find this consciousness disgusting and I am not a party to it. I refuse to participate. I don't know why I even pop in on threads like this? I just am still amazed at the mind boggling stupidity of this system of master v. slave. Oh well, I guess thats your free will being exercised isn't it, so it is my error in not embracing it. OK, know I get the lesson. Carry On.

edit on 17-2-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Carry on, your master calls. I give you a secret, he is a fraud.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Oh ! Oh ! I know !
Let's bomb the middle-east some more !
Surely that will make them love us, and solve all the problems !
I mean OK, the last few times we *did* kill a horrific amount of civilians and traumatize generations of young men and women into supporting barbaric extremists who hate the west...
But this time ! This time will be different !

/sarcasm

Gawd, one day I really hope America realises that you can't solve every problem that the world faces by throwing cruise-missiles at it, and still get to be the good guys at the end of the day...
Many horrible things happen in the world (and quite often they have something to do with western foreign policy). Just because some of those things make you all mad because you saw'em on TV *doesn't mean* that you ALWAYS have to go to war about it...
edit on 17-2-2015 by Ismail because: he can't spell

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Most Christians know when they die, they face a greater reward. It's possible they were stoic because to them, no matter what IS did to their bodies, it was nothing compared to what they felt the wrath of God would do to IS in the afterlife. To the Christians knowledge, they knew they were going to a better place. If it was me, about to be beheaded, I know I would be going to Heaven for my faith, so whatever they do to my body wouldn't matter to me. But that's my take. Someone else may have a different take and that's fine. As a Christian, I am giving you a Christian perspective.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

And the coolest part about religion is that the guy holding the knife would *know* the exact same thing to be true for himself.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I too have asked myself the same question. I've seen just about all the orange jumpsuit executions, and the look on their faces doesn't scream horror like you would expect. I've been asking myself if the prisoners are

a) resigned to their terrible fate
b) actually don't know they are going to be offed because of many "dry runs or rehearsals"
c) trying to show courage in the face of a horrendous death
d) faked videos

My guesses are with b, then a, then c, then last resort d

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

you are correct in placing the event in the staged drama scenario

the executioners known as 'Soldiers for the Caliph' did the ritual mass beheadings on that beach for a reason...
I mentioned in an earlier post this group of Jihadists, loyal to the Caliph and IS-ISIS, is more into the Eschatology and coming of the Mahdi than the ISIS army of fighters....

here's the clue.... "Soldiers for the Caliph" deliberately beheaded '21' victims (Labled as Coptic Christians) that number is very important... on the shore-of-the-Sea because of the significance of this passage in Revelations->

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,... having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. [...]

the underlined 1st part of the verse is the esoteric message the 'Soldiers for the Caliph' being proclaimed very loudly by this splinter group of IS-ISIS... the rest, the 7 heads/10 horns part will develop in time in that group's eyes

in fact... 'Soldiers for the Caliph', are purposely accepting the prophecied mantle of the entity described in Rev 13: 1-8
so as to instill fear and dread in the western world populations... they are doing Gods work in creating the chaos necessary for the return of the Mahdi and in their 'rising' from the Sea (making a name for themselves by the message sealed in the blood ritual of that video)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join