It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Beats Wife on Wedding Night After Failing to Get Her DRESS OFF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

When you are finished healing your soul will be twice as strong as ever before, ready to take on the NOW instead of living in the past. My heart goes to you for a speedy recovery.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

When you are finished healing your soul will be twice as strong as ever before, ready to take on the NOW instead of living in the past. My heart goes to you for a speedy recovery.

Thank you very much. This is not the first time I've had to heal my soul, so like the last time, I will make it through.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The "groom" looks like a THUG in that pic.

They both look way too young to be making major life decisions like getting married. At 22 these people are still CHILDREN.

It should be a law that couples cannot shack up or get married until they are at least 30 years old and have dated for at least 5 years. That would end a lot of this childish foolishness.
edit on 18-2-2015 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
he seemed to have drunken too much.

(post by sumitraj removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

going through these threads and finding this, makes me want to cry. Emotionally abused for years, this type of abuse is the worst abuse one can possibly endure. I'm sorry you went through this, i know exactly how rough it is surviving it. It's hell on earth, far worse than anything physical could come close to.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is why humans should be kept in separate cages.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join