It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hampstead Alledged Child Abuse - Petition creator flees country

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I'm a bit late on this one so please excuse me if my question is in-appropriate.
"Made famous by an obsessive mother"
Will you explain this please?
How do you know she's trying to get custody of the kids by defaming her husband? ( If that's what you meant.)
Cheers.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The police have released their own interviews with the children, culminating in the children's detailed description of abuse at the hands of the mother's boyfriend. The boy concludes that he "hates him" and doesn't want to see him again, but he's afraid his mum will be angry if she hears this. (Note: the police's decision to release the video documents is tacit approval of public reference to the issue, including to proper names.)

I don't know if the links are allowed, but if they are I can post. I imagine the police released them for a reason.

The interviewer is very kind (and longsuffering, lol), and the children become more relaxed and open as they get to know him. I have great hope for these two--they're obviously highly intelligent, and not to mention, tough.

Hopefully a happy ending down the road, though the interviewer did tell the boy that he didn't know whether he could promise that the mother's boyfriend, Abraham, wouldn't have access to the children in future, which I find incredibly sad.
edit on 18-2-2015 by Zephyranth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

The vids of the mother’s partner “interviewing” the two kids are all over YouTube. They have been posted on ATS – and removed. I watched one video.

The kids are clearly talking from a rehearsed script, accusing people (and the real father) of heinous crimes – baby sacrifices and paedophilia, to name but two. On looking into this further, I concluded that:

1. The kids are being used by the partner and mother to kill-off contact with the father.
2. Latterly, having gone too far and with the likely involvement of the authorities and the people defamed, the mother and partner seemed to have launched a massive “do or die” publicity effort.
3. It’ll backfire. The mother may end up losing her kids, as she’s abusing them through this carnival of stupidity. I cannot see the people defamed as letting it pass.
4. Although I have not seen the material, the police say the kids are lying. If the kids are lying, whose planting the crap in their heads?
5. This sorry saga proves that people believe anything. “I saw it on YouTube, so it must be true”.
6. I feel sorry for the victims – the kids.
7. Making this type of thing up just diminishes and makes people cynical about real abuse.
Regards

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The general implication is she has opened a can of worms...and at least some of those worms wear Police Uniforms.

IOW, it doesn't matter what they are fabricating as charges to use against her...as the intention is to smear her and thus her credibility / standing to reduce the impact of her allegations.

Even if the charges don't have the traction to ultimately stick...crap always does, and it always stinks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join