It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very vivid dream about plane crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
NOT a prediction, though, since I have never predicted anything whatsoever.

Anyway, most of my dreams are pretty vivid already, but this one last night was more than usual. I was in an apartment (which looked a bit like the one I used to live a few years ago) and I had just gotten up to go to school (I was a teenager, I guess). I looked outside the window and saw an airplane going up REALLY slowly. Other than the clear lack of velocity, it seemed normal enough, kinda like this:

It took me a couple seconds to realise that the airplane should NOT be about the same height as myself, since I used to live on the FIFTH floor. I quickly ran to my parents' room, they had a bigger window in my dream and my mother was awake. I showed her the airplane, which had actually began going down. Then, it made a last effort to rise and... it failed completely. It fell on the sea (because, for some reason, the building was now in the middle of the ocean).

The weird thing was, other than the fact that it fell on the ocean, that it fell in the same position as it was when it tried to rise again. Completely vertical, as if midway, the engines stopped working and it went down like that:

As I said, I have lots of vivid dreams all the time (had a couple others too last night), but this one was particularly more vivid than usual.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think you have described, in the last part of your dream, the way AirAsia 8501 reacted to 2 stall conditions, however it did not enter the ocean tail-first. The speculation in all of the web broadcasts, and most of ATS, before they located the black boxes, was that it may have went in the ocean that way, and they had so many graphic charts and discussions about it. I think it is possible that you read some of this content, and your dream threw them into a weird environment and story. Anyway, just a guess.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I didn't follow the discussions on the accident all that closely, but I might have picked up some theories here and there... I'd say it's possible, nice catch, thanks!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Interesting dream! Thanks for sharing it.

It could be a literal dream, where you were shown an upcoming plane crash. (Possibly in the city/country of where your apartment was, when you looked out the window?)

Or, since we've had so many catastrophic plane crashes in the last year, it may have been symbolic. An important global event that is just "taking off" (like the cease-fire in Ukraine) may get off to a slow start - and then crash.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

That's an interesting interpretation!

I used to live in Sao Bernardo do Campo (a city in Sao Paulo, Brazil), but I don't remember ever hearing about an airplane crash there...

I do enjoy symbolic meanings when it comes to dreams, though. Definitely a cool idea!

However, I will reinforce that I have never predicted anything my whole life and there's nothing indicating that this is a prediction. Just a seriously vivid dream that I really felt like sharing, for whatever reason?

...if a plane crashes soon, or if your global event theory does happen, I'll be the first to freak out, of course.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

I too had a brief vivid plane crash dream. I was at my parents house out back, I heard the scream of engines and saw an explosion, then another plane came down, finally a third, saw bolts flying at me and woke up terrified

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What goes up must come down, every time. On a vertical lift, ocean landing note…

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Atleast they could have survived in your dream AND you weren't on it. you don't live in Malaysia do you ?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Well, that makes two of us, then... kinda creepy, but not surprising, considering recent events. Let's hope it's just our subconscious being influenced by the news...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
Atleast they could have survived in your dream AND you weren't on it. you don't live in Malaysia do you ?

Pretty sure nobody survived in my dream, but you're right, at least I wasn't there.
Although I die a bit often in my dreams, so... wouldn't be the first time...

And nope, I live in Brazil. I've never been to Malaysia. Or Asia, for that matter. Closest I've ever gotten to Malaysia was Australia, and I think we can all agree they're not exactly neighbours.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Let's assume that your dream reflects a previous event or will reflect a previous event - as in the case of a prediction. We are now left with a chicken or the egg scenario. Which came first, the dream or the source material?

new topics

top topics

join