It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous “Hacktivists” Strike a Blow Against ISIS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: InconspicuousWhistle

And you really don't know the back story of why Anonymous is after ISIS? Do you do any research? lol

Its all because of the Charlie Hebdo attack.

Oh #, really? Who's writing this script, Steven Spielberg?

It's just common knowledge.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

And you really don't know the back story of why Anonymous is after ISIS? Do you do any research? lol Its all because of the Charlie Hebdo attack. That particular attack is seen by a lot of hackers and freedom activists as an attack against freedom of speech. And freedom of speech is really central to what hackers believe in. And not only hackers, but computer people in general have a tendency to feel very strongly about freedom of speech.

And what does this have to do with the weather in China?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: InconspicuousWhistle

Maybe we will see a dump of data from the internal ISIS system sooner or later showing their entire infrastructure.

ISIS is not an internet entity.

And you know this, how? Is it just a guess? What makes you so sure that ISIS has zero intelligence hidden away somewhere on the deepweb that describes their entire infrastructure, funding and names names? Something that only high ranking members would have access to?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

And you really don't know the back story of why Anonymous is after ISIS? Do you do any research? lol

It sure is. Key word here: "common" or a derivative of the word.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

And you really don't know the back story of why Anonymous is after ISIS? Do you do any research? lol Its all because of the Charlie Hebdo attack. That particular attack is seen by a lot of hackers and freedom activists as an attack against freedom of speech. And freedom of speech is really central to what hackers believe in. And not only hackers, but computer people in general have a tendency to feel very strongly about freedom of speech.

And what does this have to do with the weather in China?

Because you asked why Anonymous is going after ISIS. Brain freeze much? You cannot be as dumb as you seem.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Then I guess you learned something new today. Congrats.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Besides.....isn't Jordan's bad ass King flying sorties on those bad bad terrorists?

No

A Jordanian government spokesman has denied rumours that the Jordanian King Abdullah II, a trained pilot, is personally conducting airstrikes against the Islamic State (Isis).

All the while we are picking a fight with Russia.

Seems everyone is friends now .

Russian president Vladimir Putin has announced a ceasefire has been agreed upon between all parties in the deadly Ukraine conflict.
Read more at www.9news.com.au...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Because you asked why Anonymous is going after ISIS.

No I asked this,

So why does anon have to attack ISIS? Why doesn't Interpol hack ISIS accounts?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Then I guess you learned something new today. Congrats.

More like a reminder. The more things change, the more everything remains the same. There is nothing new under the sun because we lack true imagination.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Does this mean oil and gas prices can go back up now?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Because you asked why Anonymous is going after ISIS.

No I asked this,

So why does anon have to attack ISIS? Why doesn't Interpol hack ISIS accounts?

So why does anon have to attack ISIS? = You have no idea why Anon is attacking ISIS and so I explained why Anon is after ISIS. They are attacking ISIS for the exact reason that I explained. If that incident never happened, then we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But it did happen and its why Anon is after ISIS in Cyber Space.

And what makes you so sure that Interpol isn't attacking ISIS either in Cyber Space? It isn't just Anon, there is a joint effort between Anon, Red Cult and several other hacktavist groups to cripple ISIS's online outlets.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

So why does anon have to attack ISIS? = You have no idea why Anon is attacking ISIS and so I explained why Anon is after ISIS.

So even after reposting you still don't get what the actual question was?

And what makes you so sure that Interpol isn't attacking ISIS either in Cyber Space? It isn't just Anon, there is a joint effort between Anon, Red Cult and several other hacktavist groups to cripple ISIS's online outlets.

Why are there still ISIS online outlets for them to hack if intelligence agencies are going after them? Why does anon have to do their work for them?

And again I ask you, why is your precious anon not going after the lies and corruption of western powers?

edit on 12-2-2015 by InconspicuousWhistle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The low oil prices are more of the Saudis wanting to drive people out of the market .

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I am just putting this out there...

I think anybody getting involved with "hacktivism" against something as globally threatening as ISIS is extremely reckless and dangerous. In talking with fairly smart but common citizens, even they can get a glimmer that there is a whole lot more to all of this than simply a rag tag group out in the deserts somewhere living off of goat cheese. Wasn't the dude who did one of the beheadings of a journalist white and with a British accent?

Go psychedelic for a moment and see Earth as a massive living organism. We've got major cancers and infections going on down here in the form of social institutions, ideologies and religions all at odds with one another. Our style of living is actually destroying the planet and our religions do not even sufficiently nourish the soul any longer anyways. In that sense, any chaotic upwelling could be seen as an immunological defense on the part of Gaia herself to heal from these devastating infections. And yet uninformed self-preservation on the part of individual egos not seeing the larger picture would inspire those who want everything to remain the same.

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Helen Benson: I need to know what's happening.

Klaatu: This planet is dying. The human race is killing it.

Helen Benson: So you've come here to help us.

Klaatu: No, *I* didn't.

Helen Benson: You said you came to save us.

Klaatu: I said I came to save the Earth.

Helen Benson: You came to save the Earth... from us. You came to save the Earth *from* us.

Klaatu: We can't risk the survival of this planet for the sake of one species.

Helen Benson: What are you saying?

Klaatu: If the Earth dies, you die. If you die, the Earth survives. There are only a handful of planets in the cosmos that are capable of supporting complex life...

Helen Benson: You can't do this.

Klaatu: ...this one can't be allowed to perish.

Helen Benson: We can change. We can still turn things around.

Klaatu: We've watched, we've waited and hoped that you *would* change.

Helen Benson: Please...

Klaatu: It's reached the tipping point. We have to act.

Helen Benson: Please...

Klaatu: We'll undo the damage you've done and give the Earth a chance to begin again.

Helen Benson: Don't do this. Please, we can change. We can change.

Klaatu: The decision is made. The process has begun.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I applaud the sentiment and intent, but...

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I applaud the sentiment and intent, but...

I think that means to use TOR. I maybe wrong though. But even TOR doesn't make you 100% anonymous. Its close, but not quite 100%.
edit on 12-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Yeah my point was, ISIS can use it too. But I suppose Anon can get around that when it's them.

edit on 2/12/2015 by ~Lucidity because: i can't type in the morning!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Yeah my point was, ISIS can us it too. But I suppose Anon can get around that when it's them.

Oh, I'm quite positive ISIS has websites on the deepweb (you need TOR to navigate that portion of the web)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
There seems to be some ISIS lovers in this thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LiquidAsh

Sorry this is totally off-topic, but could you please direct me to a high-res copy of your avatar picture? It is quite spectacular!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join