It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Says Wall Street is His Target, Not Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: infinityorder
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Is Bernie sanders a politician?

Is he a wealthy politician deeply invested in wall street?

So he means he is going after wall streets money, for his campaign financing. Not going after them like a cop goes after a robber.

He is going after climate change...by demanding all of us regular broke folks have to pay more for everything than we do now.

We already get to keep too much of our own money, they need to tax us further.

His saying he isnt running against Hillary is only truth in his comments, all politicians run together against us.

Sanders has never accepted corporate PAC money, and the average donation to his campaign during the first quarter of 2014 was $28.95.

source

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

originally posted by: infinityorder

OK...here goes then.

All politicians are greedy lying pos.

This has been a very well established fact for thousands of years.

Believing one is different or better than another is.......unintelligible words not meant for sane ears.

Wow political profiling, kind of like all cops are evil and every priest is a pedo, I get you now!

Lol...you can read I assume since you are using a text format forum.

Pick up a history book, read it.

Politicians have been self serving ingrates for thousands of years, even in ancient Greece.

Hence the saying " power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely".

This is a very widely known historical fact.

You seriously don't know this to be true?

Every tyrant in history was a politician.

As even a king had to play politics, in his homeland and afar.

These are facts, they are such common facts I won't even suggest Google, ask everyone you know in real life if all politicians are lying cheating pos.

I will bet real money at least 9 out of 10 will agree very enthusiastically.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

However, by no means nor by a long shot do unions nor non-profits have ANY WHERE near the donation and monetary power of corporations and industry. Don't fool yourself.

Someone sure is fooling themselves.

Organized labor spends about four times as much on politics and lobbying as generally thought, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis, a finding that shines a light on an aspect of labor's political activity that has often been overlooked.

Political Spending by Unions Far Exceeds Direct Donations

The Koch Brothers just said they will be donating themselves something like $700 million to the next presidential campaign.

And ?

Dunno why so many haters of the Koch's ignore their own. Like the Soros's,Gates,Buffets,and the Zuckeberg's, etc.

How about politicians stop being for sale.

The only thing Sanders is doing is guaranteeing politicians make more money.

The bigger government gets. The more power they take. The more money they get.

Please..... If you think that super pacs and all that funded by mega corporations and wealthy people isn't giving FAR more money than labor, you are totally deluded. Completely and utterly.

This is what makes some conservatives lack any credibility.

You fight against "overpaid" teachers making $40,000 a year and working 60 hour weeks while fighting tooth and nail for our glorious CEO's that make $30 million.

You are all for corporate money and power and representation, yet do not want FAR weaker labor who has less power in society generally than the wealthy to be able to gather together and fight for some kind of rights (labor unions).

It's all boot licking the wealthy. Sycophants.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: buster2010

So it was the career politicians that told wall street and the banks to run a pyramid scheme that collapsed our economy? Granted the politicians were at fault for changing the Glass–Steagall Act but who bribed them to do that?

It was those career politicians that repealed glass steagall.

It was those carreer politicians, and everyone gets a home whether or not they could afford to pay for it or not.

Then listen to these congressman:

I do love it how the banks get blamed. Talk about GD intellectual dishonesty.

Glorious isn't it?

I do blame the bankers, for what they did do.

But the housing issues of Freddy and fanny were demos baby.

Both should have just been folded in the collapse, along with the big insurers and banks.

Auto correction, by now the economy actually back on track and working for all.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I had little faith in Bernie Sanders becoming President, but your frantic off topic attacks on this post are giving me faith that he may just be the right person to be the next President of the US of A. (:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join