It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp and Channel 8 in Las Vegas look at Chemtrails (ATS included)...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have met George Knapp and I found him to be the MOST egotistical,arrogant person I have ever met and whatever you say to him he has done it better or whatever just an arrogant POS in my opinion I would not trust anything he says

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: steve632

But is what he says actually WRONG?

Do you understand eth concept that the ideas are right or wrong regardless of who says them??

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: steve632

Just because you don't like a person it doesn't make that person wrong.

I've met my share of 'celebs' sometimes they're nice sometimes they're not. A friend of mine was given the 'cold shoulder' by a famous comedian one time, my friend still goes on about how "that prick is not funny at all", quite the opposite is true, he's one of the funniest comedians out there.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

(1:40) "...and some day weather researchers may be able to use jets on purpose to change our weather."

Anybody actually hear this in the video?

How ironic, I mean, given that many people are considered "chemtrail conspiracy theorists" even when they say that one possible purpose of the increased persistent contrails in the sky is geoengineering. And if poisoning the air is a consequence of jet airplane travel, even if not deliberately being carried out by some small diabolical group of people with evil vested interests, it still needs to be regulated.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Petros312

Correct. Nobody here is saying that planes do not produce pollution, NOR are people saying that the cloud cover caused by persistent contrails is not a potential problem. Heck, there have been studies done for several decades now about the potential effects of increased cloud cover caused by persistent contrails and the proliferation of air travel.

However, the common "conspiracy theory " about chemtrails is this:

Contrails and chemtrails are different.
Contrails last only a short time and cannot spread out. Chemtrails are different because they are not made the same way a contrail is made. CONtrails may be the mostly water-ice byproduct of high altitude flight, but CHEMtrails are made secretly and nefariously, and are special chemicals sprayed into the air from special tanks, and are sprayed for the strict purpose of putting those chemicals into the air.

Also, Chemtrails are a new phenomenon. The puffy white trails from planes never used to be long, persist, and spread out prior to the 1990s. Before that, all trails were short and short-lived.

Again, I don't disagree that contrails can affect weather, and possibly affect the climate. I also don't doubt that someone could intentionally make persistent chemtrails with the idea of creating a cloud cover.

However, first show me the evidence that the planes in the sky ARE intentionally trying to create a cloud cover (rather than just an airline flying from here to there, creating a persistent contrail as the do so, but incidentally rather than with special intent).

Secondly, what does that have to do with the idea that Chemtrails are different than contrails? I agree that additional contrail cloud cover created from proliferation of air travel is an issue that should be discussed, as should the greenhouse gasses produced by planes, cars, and factories, by why are we confusing the issue by talking about "chemtrails"?

edit on 2/12/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join