It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did God, in foreknowledge of man, still create man?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wretches we are, yet we still live. If God knew from the beginning that man would favor his lower nature, of sin and brutality, why did He create mankind at all?

I do not know why God has kept and sustained us, but I do know that I want to live, and God satisfies that wish for me.

Each day deserves to be lived. Each day is a gift, fostering new thoughts and words to be read on the sky and on the stars. Life is full of abundance and potential, and we are all able to share this abundance of life. So 'why deny life and be ungrateful?' is the real question, why go as far as blaspheming God and hating mankind and Life Itself?

I do not regret life.

Man, although you may be pitiful(myself included), you are my first love after God. My life would not be full without you, and I say so thoughtfully. Man, you are my sorrow when you do not accept life; when you are depressed or anguished. Remember that you always have a place, even if in your lonely heart, where Love still reaches thee.

Life is still deserving to be lived; Life is still lovely. To be alive is to be loved and to be cared for; 'tis lovely to love life back.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Nice post, I agree. Life is totally worth living, it's awesome.

Now if we could only get people to focus on the now instead of what comes after, we'd be in pretty good shape I think.
edit on 2/4/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So he would have somebody to take his anger out on. How many people get to practice their wrath? I mean REALLY practice it?

a reply to: backcase

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't know. His plan isn't played out yet, so I assume no one but He knows. I can only surmise that the end result will be worth putting up with us as we are now.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Wretches we are, yet we still live. If God knew from the beginning that man would favor his lower nature, of sin and brutality, why did He create mankind at all?

He knew the future. He had no other choice.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Well,

God created Angels.

Angels rebelled.

The Watchers caused terrible atrocities. It is hard for them to have empathy when you don't understand pain, sacrifice, loss, fear of the unknown. They saw the construct as a plaything and man as their dolls. They set themselves up as gods, took wives, had offspring and that off spring was doomed to war with each other, due to pride and rebellion. (Like you and I when we play a video game)

This construct is "training day".

You have free will in this life to choose which side to align with.

You will experience pain, suffering, loss, and fear but also joy, happiness, and love.

Choose wisely as this life is like a single hour of experience in the everlasting life to come. Your choice to either be with YHWH and Yahshua or separated from the creator to live with the great architect and god of this physical flesh world and his kind that control the nations and principalities here.

Think of this as being in the womb with a neuro-implant and a lot of other people.

edit on 4-2-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Lol i like that .

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

In the human race their is a desire to procreate to create something out of ones self ...a part of me so to speak.
I guess god has that too we were made in his image .
I dunno mabey God is lonley or just wants to create something like him to have fellowship with.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
He just screwed up that's all.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

...thankful for that, we still are.

It is hard, but we try and fail, rise again and continue trying.

God put us into this school for us to major in being a perfect human. If its a school or a camp, opinions differ, but everyone agrees, the tests in this school are a pain.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I don't know. His plan isn't played out yet, so I assume no one but He knows. I can only surmise that the end result will be worth putting up with us as we are now.

How has his plan not played out yet? If you believe in fate then everything that is and has happened was planned. Even if God does not control each persons destiny, giving each their own fate, doesn't it seem strange that HE hasn't intervened at some point in thousands of years to set the major injustices striaght in one way or another. There are many visions people recieve and such, but none of these really hold logical credence and haven't really changed the world for better.

It gets so confusing to me when discussing religion, seeing nearly every politician or elected official saying that they believe in God and his word through either Judaism or Christianity, and yet these people are collectivley destroying the world for so many innocent people. The same people who actually want to see the world prosper, see famine and disease end, see equality, envision a peaceful world, and actually live their lives to pass on this message by their actions and word. It's hard to find a few of these people in office. Yet when they run for office they are on their soapbox making false promises to get votes. And these people recieve high incomes, destroy people's lives, and often live long and fruitful lives.

But then again, maybe it is a dog eat dog world for eternity and each sees their true self when they die, and either will progress or regress accordingly.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
He needed people to kill in evil and sadistic ways.

That's why we're here.

Only kidding,I'm an atheist,god doesn't exist...ask yourselves please,why did god make such a poor job of making humans?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

A god who has no choice, no hand in the creation he creates, is no god. It had to have been His choice, it had to have been willed, for that is the nature of God.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: backcase

Well, let's examine the possibilities: he's not all-knowing; he's not all-powerful; he's a monster; or he doesn't exist. Take your pick.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

I wouldn't say He did a poor job. I value these human creatures very highly and I am sure God does too.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: backcase
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

A god who has no choice, no hand in the creation he creates, is no god. It had to have been His choice, it had to have been willed, for that is the nature of God.

Apparently, you're unfamiliar with deism.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

but there is corruption with the thought of plain mortality. The life in us which lives on after death speaks to us of death as our great liberation and the unveiling of the highest Truth.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
[post]originally posted by: Tangerine

Perhaps, but I am not unfamiliar with the True God.

edit on 112828p://333 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You know, I get real tired of hearing how wretched, I and my fellow human beings are. We are a species still going through the stages of social evolution. We still have a lot to learn about ourselves, the world we live on, and our place in the universe. But eventually, we'll grow up. And when that day comes, psychopaths and social engineers won't be running this world any longer.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Keep in mind it was Paul who said such things... Jesus did not...

but that being said... humans were pretty twisted back in biblical times...

I mean we're still pretty messed up but not so much on such a grand scale

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join