It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indisputable Proof of God AND Aliens!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

“Suspecting and knowing are not the same.”

I like that quote . and yes its accurate in my case.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
wow, why the hostility,

you create a post, with an amazing opening line, then its not justified,

but on your post,

1- the bible is whatever you need it to be, but its far from being %100 undisputed proof
2- it was the moon

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheProphetMark
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

I believe that my girlfriend is cheating on me, so that must be true?

The book of Enoch actually speaks of dinosaurs and dragons,and then he left planet earth for over 300 years and Returned back to planet earth, One of my favorite books of the Bible that was pulled from out of the King James version Bible. but then again my pastor at my church 99% was complete crap and do whatever they could to rape little boys and take money from the community
Dirty dirty people

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

my first sexual abuse that I ever got to deal with was in my church when I was five years old I have yet to ever forget it. I would be the first to renounce my faith and burn my church down if it was in my legal limits and constitutional rights

If God or aliens exist and I truly believe that if they did that they would go out of their way to help a guy like me out in the situations I've dealt with therefore there either jerks or they don't exist
The their care they don't
edit on 1-2-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, here goes.

It's to do with faith. Unless and until God and/or a bunch of aliens appear, we have to assert a believe that one, or either is true or untrue.

For example. My local vicar cannot prove God exists, or that the Bible is factual, but he can frame his life and worldview around his belief that it is true. An astronomer can cite the fact that there are likely billions of planets in the universe and that many have intelligent life, and in so doing base his career and optimism on that belief.

In the logic of the world, both are true - until they are proven false, or false until they are proven true.

Regards
edit on 1/2/2015 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My REAL b/f just has to tuck his hand onto the top of his stomach.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I like to troll to, when I'm in a boat and fishing. But I guess your style of trolling is to catch a few fish as well. I hope you don't too many bites.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i was looking forward to a rant

i feel sad now.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint, and certainly not my best-written thread. But if you thought I was serious...really?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory
That's a pretty good proof and one may even assume that you may have read a book and have seen some lights in the sky.

It happens, there are plenty of books everywhere with all kinds of things in them and about all kinds of subjects. And there are plenty of lights in the sky which you will not identify. What you have there is proof that books and lights exist.

End of discussion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join