It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a Path

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FathersGrace

Welcome to ATS!

Carry on!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

Hi works4dhs,

Thanks for asking, and for your interest.

Well, the word "conclusions" sort of represents a yellow caution light for me. By this, I mean that I don't want to have a closed mind, if that makes any sense? I might "conclude" something and then be totally wrong (I've done that before!). I prefer to just be still, and listen for God's word. And keep on growing.

I have received answers to many, many questions. I have been blessed with many spiritual realizations. But this journey is a never-ending exploration into the Unseen, since God Itself seems to me to be infinite. I have increased my knowledge. I have increased my awareness. I strive on...

No "one way"!! Like a wheel with many spokes, all spiritual searches lead to the same center. There are many ways to find God, or whatever term one may use for the concept of God (Higher Power, Yahweh, The Universe, etc.). I respect & honor all, as long as they cause no harm to life. By the way, I see an "astro-meteorologic phenomenon" that represents the amazing and infinite beauty of God. Lol.

Blessings to you and have a great day!

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thanks, Darkblade!

Kewl dude with a kewl zapper thingy!

Don't have a clue what it does, but can I have one? Hahaha...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FathersGrace

The "zapper thingy" erases your memory; that way you don't remember the aliens or the men in black.

Good movie, really.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join