It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tablet Accessories Question and help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Ok guys just looking for some advice.

I recently went out and invested in a decent tablet, a Galaxy Note 2014 10.1, not the most expensive on the market but definitely a upgrade on what I had been using before.

Now I am a real sucker of accessories, I have headphones, SD cards, chargers, stylists and so on lying about all over the place.

So what i need advice on, I am looking for a travel case for my new Tablet that comes with a blue tooth keyboard stand, and has lots of space for accessories and (i know this could be tricky) I also want a case that I can then flip the keyboard 180 degrees so I can just use the tablet for games or web browsing with out having to take it out of the case but still not have the keyboard getting in the way.

I use my tablet quite a lot so I dont really mind how must this costs or if i have to import it from outside the uk.

Basically I am looking for the ultimate tablet case.

Thanks
edit on 30-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I am a sucker for gadgets and accessories too, and it's always a tragedy to find stuff that works well enough.
when you say "travel case" are you just referring to something to protect the actual tablet or some sort of carrying bag?
If that's the case i carry my tablet around in this:

www.bespaarbazaar.nl...

it's pretty great for accessories, usually i have my tablet (lenovo yoga 8) my nikon d5100 with a prime lens, a small tripod, the battery that comes with the bag, cellphone and a few usb otg cables and card readers, that sort of thing, and it's waterproof to boot.

Or maybe something similar to this, in terms of BT keyboard?
www.alza.cz...

edit on 30/1/2015 by IShotMyLastMuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I am thinking more along the lines of the second link you posted but with pockets for cables and SD cards and so on.

That first one looked pretty cool to though.

join