It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumi and Bangui share their experiences practicing western influenced Chaos magic in Japan.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

I almost felt sorry for you, when you got not a single nice respond on your "try some Jesus" threat. Now I don't. Have it ever occured to you, every ritually gathering of humans, from church to concert is a magic ritual?
What do you think your prayers are? It's focused energy, if it has some heart-felt content, or magic. I don't think what ever entity we adress with our energies would prefer empty phrases endlessly repeated, to some hot naked people celebrating live and love and force, in their heart-felt-honest true self.
Maybe you should try to get over yourself, there is no one truth, there is no "the" right answer. It's a shame, if that's you in your avatar, you're a hottie... Want to try some sex-magic? No? Jesus would...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I didn't bother pointing out the obvious to him.. Such as the rituals the church abide by. The sacraments for example.

There is also Esoteric Christianity.

But alas, each to their own. He can believe in the flying spaghetti monster if he so wishes, I will even defend his right to do so, but I expect the same courtesy in return.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

What do you know? You haven't even savoured the exquisiteness of the darkness..

Maybe you ought to try some Jesus yourself.

"Everyone who seeks should continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will be troubled at the contemplation of Truth, but when he has passed through the time of trouble, he will be astonished at the brightness of the Light, for the Way of Truth is the Pathway to the Eternal Godhead, and the price of the beatific vision is the wringing of the soul. The person who desires to rise above all things must descend below all things, for the way to the heights passes through the depths of anguish, which generate the fires of Life. The person who has suffered and found Life is blessed."

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.
The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular."
~ Carl Jung

It's the one dimensionality of exoteric religion that gets to me. And the pretension of actually understanding anything spiritual at all when the main modus operandi is faith, often blind faith at that. Belief instead of practice and exploration.

We walk the same path Jesus did("BLASPHEMY!" "I said, ye are gods"). And while most of us haven't gotten as far as he has we don't grovel at his or God's feet simply out of fear, as many Christians are prone to. He is respected as are all true Masters, but often Christianity is not.

To be frank it's a twisted and sick monster of a religion with nothing but pretensions of holiness.
In its gross form it and a lot of its followers use shame, guilt and fear to manipulate and deceive.

It is very much the opposite of what Jesus taught and I'd wager that Jesus himself would condemn it if he was here.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

ive held the hand of darkness it was warm in the night i ran with a pagan crowd i used to sell crystals that heal all
that jazz i used to eat enough painkillers or practice in pharmi enough to kill a horse.
I have had the dark and the light i choose the light

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i didnt say all that truthh light blah blah blah stuff all i said was mention the name jesus and watch every one go at it

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

nor did i say church is this that or the other honestly i just like making people get all mad and debate in all honesty i could care
less what people think or beleave

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

for the record im a follower of christ but i dont go to church most of them arte evil anymore

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Am I the only one seeing a naked woman's butt in the OP's Youtube image? No one has mentioned it yet, lol.

Am I also the only one who noticed it was in Japanese without subtitles?

Sorry I missed your post. Just push [CC] for closed captions. Youtube can also translate Japanese, but it is not very good. This one has correctly written captions.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

The truth that you find, that which "rings true" for you, is the truth that shall set you free. Whatever it is, that is how you rationalise your existence, that is why I will not deny a person their faith or lack thereof.

I too believe most of the western churches are corrupt as hell, morally and financially. If Jesus were here today, I believe he would treat them the same as he did the tax collectors.

originally posted by: sweets777

nor did i say church is this that or the other honestly i just like making people get all mad and debate in all honesty i could care
less what people think or beleave

I have to say sweets, that is not very Christian of you is it?
edit on 30/1/2015 by LilFox because: code correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join