It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten (10) minutes for one year.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

If you were offered a deal to go back in time for ten (10) minutes in order to “redo” or correct one moment in your life in exchange for one less year of your life would you accept?

You could go back only one time and could spend up to ten (10) minutes but you could return at any time. You wouldn’t have to stay the entire ten (10) minutes you would be able to return after a few seconds if you wish. If you return before the ten (10) minutes is up then the remaining time is forfeited.

Any and all actions performed during this ten (10) minute adventure will have permanent consequences and cannot be undone.

If you accept this is a onetime deal.

Have fun.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: whatisurproblem

I wouldn't. Things are pretty good for me and the bad things that have happened have contributed to who I am since I've used them to grow. I wouldn't want to mess with it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Cool.

Learn by experience.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Something like that lol. Ten years ago I would've said definitely, I'll do it and go back and set things straight! But now that I'm happy I'm comfortable and don't feel the need to change the timeline.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That depends, can I take a copy of 2015 Gray's Sports Almanac with me?

Would we be able to communicate with our self from the given time line? I mean, could I go back to a certain time and give myself a bit of information or advice? Or is it like a Quantum Leap situation where you are back in your own body at that given time?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Heck yeah! I would want to correct the 36 million dollar lottery ticket I purchased. I put down the wrong numbers, darn it.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yes
Absolutely.

I have replayed that in my mind often!

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I can't think of any I would actually go back on, I did my best in the moment...and in a moment I don't think the other folks would have acted more positively no matter what I did...so the consequences would likely have been worse.

Imagine with that naïveté as well as lack of experience if anything would actually turn out better than your own effort when it was needed....considering "the opportunities" in those moments, it's the game part of what is that fascinates me.

Cheers for a good think

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Sure. 1 Year? Sure. I would just change my lotto numbers. Wont take me more than 2 minutes.

top topics

join