It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads will explode. 69/96

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is a youtube movie about the number 9: Sorry I don't know how to embed youtube videos ;'(

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-1-2015 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Let me bump this thread with a text that I have written about duality.. Perhaps "fooled" was a wrong choice of words, but I'd like to know what you guys think (I claim to have transcended duality at a certain moment, I don't know if it is something everlasting, but I'm sure that is what happened at that time. The experience was so intense that it was perhaps the most important moment in my life, I wonder if other people have experienced something similar or know stuff about it.)

Here goes the text (I have written a detailed story about my experience somewhere else, if anyone is interested I will search it and post it here.)

Don't let yourself be fooled by duality, what is good for one is bad for another, likewise what was good for you upon a certain time, may be bad later and vica versa.

In a way good and bad does not excist, they are ripples in a pond, always flowing into each other, rearranging each other. A good deed can have bad concequences and vica versa.

2 entirely different ripples, going their own way, but at one point they will meet and converge and become one and then change and go their own way again...

But remember, you are not the ripple in the pond, you are the entire pond.

What are your thoughts?

Is there anyone who knows a good thread about duality?

edit on 25-1-2015 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join