It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is not "void". God is not "emptiness". God is not "everything". - these are deceptions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
God is Light, God is Love, God is Fullness, God is Fulfillment - NOT everything.

There is no unity between light and dark or fullness and emptiness.

Either your Spirit/Consciousness is Full or Empty.

To say the God is "everything" or God is "nothing" is to say that God is also the devil. God is also sin/death.

Please do not fall for these deceptions.

Stick with The Spirit of Life and promote Light, wisdom, Warmth, love, and Joy and reject ignorance, coldness, indifference, and pain and all things from the spirit of sin/death/emptiness.

May the Spirit of Life keep you in Wisdom.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Finaly something constructive in this forum. F&S!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
God does not exist is why!!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

So is the Angel of Death, Death? Or is Is Satan Death? Is Satan Hades? Who even is Hades? It's not like the Greeks were arround 12,000 years ago to tell us about their history pre ice-age

What is god then? Just a mass of energy? Is god like an animal? or like a human? is it both? Is it a lizard? Is it a Cat?
An Ape? A horse or a bull? Maybe god is some pariot people. How about a fish. Maybe god is a giant reptillian turtle. And we are floating on just one of it's many backs.

Do you have an image of God?

If god is pure light, Does that mean he is burning fire? There seems to be a lot of fire in the text. Does that mean God is the leader of Hell and Heaven? The text would suggest so. After all he does open the plug of all the chaos contained within. As a metaphore in Greece, Pandoras box.

As a metaphor in judaism. Ark of the covenant.

As reality. Something unfathomable. An ancient legend long corrupted by a game of telephone. The ancient weapons of summaria are even just mimics. Muddied images of the former glory of humanity.

What does it even mean to be human?

Can you even identify your God if you were to meet it/him. Depending on what your god is. I assume it's Yahweh? Or sorry i mean Jesus. Your God is Jesus correct? So do you expect to meet Jesus?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Argme would you feel more comfortable calling yourself a pantheist. if you think Life is God? Or rather the Universe?

edit on 23-1-2015 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

God is Fire. Fire represent the heat of God's Love which burns darkness and only Love/Purity (Fire/Light) remains.

Darkness represents the void/abyss/water,

but God is The Fire/Holy Spirit/Light that created/shined all Light and darkness has not overcome it.

Burning in hell means a person rejected God's Holy Light/Fire within so now they are darkness being burnt in it.

Science shows that with more energy this move faster, gets brighter, and hotter and God is most powerful and The Highest.
edit on 23-1-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

The universe contains low energy, God is The Highest. Low energy is not One with The Highest and therefore the universe is not One with God completely. So no, I am not a pantheist. There is low energy of light appearing as darkness in this universe! God is High Energy, Pure Light.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If you're talking about the Christian God he seems more like the evil God of death to me, regardless if we are talking the creator of all things that includes darkness and death.

Which aren't necesarrily bad.. Is winter bad?
Also if we are talking the creator of all things than all things come from it than it is in / is everything hence why one would say that I don't think it has anything to do with the void?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomy327

There is no Sun in heaven because God is our Light and Warmth and always with us so there is no winter either.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I don't understand what you mean. it's pretty confusing sorry but il give you my interpritation of what i think you mean.

You mean that anything that is bright is God? So only things that are giving off light?

And fire too. So is god all the stars in all of existance and satan is all the black matter and energy that holds everything together? Or is your view that, *The darkness is just trying to consume the light* so that there is no more light.

Do you believe that such forces are literally at war with each other? Like the night sky is trying to slay me even tho the planet keeps on spinning? I totally agree much of the universe is inhospitable.

But i think that's a little to morbid of a way to view existance. Even for me lol. And i would describe my beliefs of the universe and what exists within as morbid as well. But the way you describe it is defenantly kicking it up a gnotch lol. I'l admit i used to think about that when i was a kid as one of the many theories. What if darkness just wants to swallow up everything but light tries to fight it. Then i learned about the Egyptians as a small child and i knew even they thought the same thing with their Ra and Set stories about the day and night.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

NO WAIT i know what you mean.

Do you think this isn't the real universe? And Satan is just the universe we see right now but we are all trapped in Satan. And the only way to get to god is the cross over to Gods Universe which is a universe full of just pure light?

I'm trying my best here.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

The universe contains Light and darkness. The Children of Light and Day - The Children who choose to be with God our Holy Light and Fire in Heaven are here to brighten up the place with God's Fire/Light/Love.
The Holy Spirit is being poured into the universe increasing The Light/Love/Fire from God's pure dimension /universe (Heaven).

The Kingdom of Heaven will fill Earth with Light/Fire/Love which the dark spirits not of God hates because the Light/Fire/Love burns the darkness.

The "Lake of Fire" mentioned in the Bible is what happens when God's fire/light fills Earth but there are still dark spirits, because they are darkness, to them the Heat is unbearable but to those who live through Love/Light/Fire, it is Heaven on Earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
There is one God, and he is one of love and forgiveness. Mercy, compassion; These feelings are of the "higher" plane.

Hatred, Envy, Bigotry...these things will lower you. They are the "opposite".

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAllTheSame

Yes, it's so simple. It's The Narrow Path which leads to Life.

Keep in mind that deeply within people understand The Fire of God's Holy Presence which is why Love is "warmth" and coldness is associated with a lack of love for others and even loneliness.

"The cold shoulder"
"Love fever"
"warm hearted"
"cold hearted"

If God is Light, Love, Truth, Life, Fire
Then satan (which means adversary/opposer in Hebrew) is...
darkness, wrath, deception, death, and coldness (ice?).

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
There are some reading this thread looking for answers.

Maybe you have fallen into some hard times.

Maybe you are seeking to atone for past transgressions.

Whatever your past, the answer is forgiveness. Forgive, and start a life of acceptance.

Why hate? It takes too much energy, and it leaves you feeling drained and empty.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
God is everything. Considering he is life. Which is energy. Which is everything.

How not?

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

God is Life, not death. Nor is God the transition of life to death (pain/harm).

But God has the power to bring darkness to light, emptiness to love and death to healing and life; but God is not death but Is Life and Life heals while death destroys.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
So, let me ask you; do you believe low vibration should be destroyed/eradicated/annihilated and/or controlled out right so that it cannot express its self in the lower dimensions? (which have been made so that any entity of that vibration may express themselves.) Do you believe it is inherently WRONG and needs to be Stopped?
Do you believe that lower vibration came into EXISTENCE outside of GOD and thus came to be without the Help of GOD, that it just came to BE all on its own?

Also, JUST my honest opinion, but I don't view the Void as being 'empty'; it LOOKS empty to us, but I believe that it is actually Endless and Infinite Potential; simply waiting to POP off.

See, I believe we are in a lower dimension right now, the third. It is in what I call the Sandbox; it is a place that GOD created so that the parts of ITs SELF that are inherently low can express themselves. This is how everything is LOVE, at the basis of everything is Love. GOD so LOVES ITs SELF and EVERYTHING that is,( because IT accepts ITs SELF Wholly and is Unconditional Love, and such Love is not contingent on what/who you are or what you do) that IT made a place for lower dimensional beings to be and express themselves.
We are currently making a sojourn to higher dimensions, where concepts of Good and Bad don't exist; There, in the higher dimensions, there is only ENERGY, and whether that energy is High or Low.

Also, if you don't accept such high vibrational energy, as the Pure Light of GOD, then you are not consumed with fire. You are of the opposite energy now, and like opposing magnets are pushed far FAR away from such energy, (and if that happens to you it's gonna look like you're being kicked out/or away; see, you're being kicked out of Heaven) as such you wouldn't be hot but cold.
The further away you get the more cold it becomes, and you can travel so far in fact that the cold intensifies to such a degree that it begins to feel like fire. like White Fire consuming you. It is the extreme, and you'll find that on each side the extreme actually looks the same, each however will feel different to us sensitive beings.

However, I believe, that EXISTENCE is so big, that any and all belief systems can work inside of it; if you approach it correctly. So, you can believe what you want and it will work for YOU.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So god is the candy, hugs and wattage... while he's not evil spirits or darkness or cold... okay, but then where did those nasty, dismal things come from?

Is God a partial creator? He made everything swell and then some random thing that sprang from nothing infiltrated? How?

I'm all for light and love... but I'm having real trouble with the cosmology.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
He gave you the choice.

You are free to choose that which brings you down.

I read your text, midnight, in it's entirety.

It was a decent distraction, but it didn't work.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Darkness represents the void/abyss/water,

but God is The Fire/Holy Spirit/Light that created/shined all Light and darkness has not overcome it.

Has the light overcome the darkness? Did i miss it?

What makes you think they are at odds with each other?

Duality?

Burning in hell means a person rejected God's Holy Light/Fire within so now they are darkness being burnt in it.

Water-baptism-Holy Spirit go together like peas in a pod. So with your ideals, the church baptises with darkness for people to receive the Holy Spirit?

How does darkness get burnt? It doesn't, darkness makes way for the light as a medium to travel through. It does not get out of the way.

The "void" is filled with light, you just can't see it unless it touches "something"... but it's there.

If your eye was single... (everything was one)... You'd know that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join