It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else just not care about Ukraine/ Russia conflict?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I can't do a thing personally to fix the problem over there. I know that this whole thing is a problem started by the Western world and Europe sticking their nose where it does not belong. So, I can feel sorry for the people there but I cannot do anything about it. So I won't worry about what I cannot change, I will worry about things I can do something about.

We can't blame this mess on Russia, nor can we blame it on most of the citizens of the countries. This is between the rulers of countries and the super powerful people controlling them.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
We're sending "TRAINING" personnel there, if you remember Veitnam your participation, one way or another won't change the fact, our GOVT wants a fight. The Octopus wants more money and soon women will be added to the combat equation.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I still care...I will always care. It really bothers me that many good people in both countries are caught up in a dangerous conflict that they never wanted to be a part of. Many, many people in those countries want peace and just a chance to live good lives as best they can.

I still care...and I think of how afraid many of them are...particularly the children. I pray for them...that is all I can do for now.

I still care...about all of humanity...no matter the country...or the problems they have.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

I do care about all the ordinary people who are being subjected by the World chess game which is being played out by the World powers, it doesn`t matter where it is...I don`t do it 24/7 though.

I will never be put in a state of mind where I simply don`t care about people anymore by the Word forces, because I would feel like being one them and I won`t surrender to something like that!

I mean its not like the whole Syria/Isis thing where it has a direct and IMMEDIATE effect on Europe and the US this is just a boring, petty squabble where the people running it have the letter L for lier, written on their foreheads and i simply do not care about it anymore.

...it`s still part of the same game being played and I don`t share your state of mind that people of the Ukraine/Russia or Syrie/Iraq are less to be emphatic towards as to people of the US/EU.

I do believe however there`s an agenda of the Word forces to deliberately make a big mess so people get an overload of it and become so numb that they don`t care that much anymore because of not being able to deal with it emotionally.

The whole Syrian/ISIS thing is filled with even more lies, so I don`t get your argument about it being different, sure we have some terror threat about it (but didn`t we also had fears from Ebola, Swine Flu and other stuff?)...the clash between Russia/Iran/China of which the Ukraine is also part of has the potential to have a much bigger impact on people in the World in the end, even on Europeans and Americans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join