It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatcha Thinking About?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I've been thinking about whether or not I should break my rule, on another forum, about not replying to trolls. I got a snarky little response to one of my posts and I'm tempted to snark back. However, I'm persuading myself that I will have the high ground if I simply ignore the little snit.

I got some Turkish Delight for Christmas and, hooray, it didn't cause me any upsets. I'm seriously considering getting in a shed load and having Turkish Delight for dinner several times a week for the foreseeable future.

I've had a cough for a few weeks now and the remedy I had was helping a lot but not quite finishing the job. So today, my new remedy arrived but the container was hard to open. For the third dose the bloody thing completely flummoxed me and I ended up scattering most of the pills all over the floor. I've had to order some more and I'm thinking that the pills I have left won't last until the new lot arrive. But, maybe I'll be feeling so much better that I won't be particularly bothered.

I'm thinking that if my cough finishes me off and it turns out that this world really is a figment of my imagination then you lot are screwed

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe the SPHINX is a CAT GOD...
But dogs are nice too

ALIEN BOTS-AI
could they possibly be true

How are inhabitants presenting
for potential audiences observing
or listening?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

Why it is that sometimes, you get a sign that you should be doing something, you plan on doing it, but the universe doesn't think you are moving fast enough so it's blatantly obvious you need to get a move on. For example, you recently met someone you get along great with. Suddenly, everything starts indicating that the two of you belong together. And, just when you think that's the end of it, every radio station you go on after seeing this person is all about love (as in, I caught every station at just the right time when words pertaining to my situation came on).

That, and why do cats have to meow at a door on the other side of the apartment, when you are clearly within their line of sight?

Finally, who's John Galt?

-fossilera

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Without information on who Jim is, and what cracking corn is, I don't think we can ever know what is actually being expressed.

And after having checked several sites, I would say it's definitely a mystery...

dun dun duuuun!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Lol... I was fighting the good fight right along with you in that thread. I still check on it.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am thinking hey: Australia! Why not, right? And then of course the usual, what would I do there and what for? But where else would I want to go and what would I do there then? Has anybody found something to do? Other than wasting time and collecting stuff? Are there horses in Australia? What horses are there? Can you really ride ostriches? Are there ostrich competitions? Like Jumping and military? Was there ever a battle with war-ostriches? Who would win a kicking competition? Horse or ostrich? Why is this the only bird I know of with red meat? Are there others?

After reading that I think I got why I keep running in circles...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
at the moment i am thinking about "the beautiful ones" and pondering on how i continue life. I have always been raised to partake in society because thats what you have to do but never really have i been told why in a satisfactory way. What would be satisfactory. Then blank.

Past thoughts from the day. I was thinking how wierd it is to have your brain glitch. for example, imagine the room your in, zoom out and picture your house, then your block, then city all the way to world. imagine beyond that and you begin to picture space slowly zooming via your knowledge of solar systems and galaxies until you have zoomed out to the edge of space. Is it expanding or contracting or completely still. Once I try to imagine beyond space I ALWAYS glitch and picture blackness like i cant even possibly imagine beyond that without just imagining more space.

if there is more space does that mean there is a barrier of some kind. Or does everything thin out further. The jump from water-air-space-something thinner that space that if planets fall out of our universe into they explode.

Also is there a ground to space. Are all the planets and stars floating or swimming through space or falling/sinking relative to eachother so we think we are staying still.

edit: forgot to add. What if ancients were right and the stars ACTUALLY ARE GODS?
edit on 17-1-2015 by birhan because: forgot some things

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This thought happened about five minutes before I logged in, and basically, I thought that synchronicity is a part of control, and when we experience it, it is because our memories are being altered. I was going to make a thread to describe this realisation, however, i'll post it here as being an example of my more recent thoughts.

The kind of control described here is for individuals that cannot stand to feel confused as it affects their behavior in a negative way.

In other words, the Individual is prone to fits of rage when confronted with information that cannot be understood (subject A), the resulting confusion resulting in primitive retaliation.

When confronted with such information, the communicators words are edited (subject B) and so that there is no further questioning by the party being controlled, the alteration to the communications are linked to a memory so as to anchor them into the consciousness.

Subject A would cause an instance of panic, Subject B is replaced into their memory and linked to a synchronous past experience so that memory of things related to subject B are likened with existing memories.

This creates a feeling of deja vu.

When the communicator is made aware that they would aggravate the subject, they are also given a choice to communicate differently instead of being "edited".

The effect of such control is that the way we talk has to be controlled so that we do not infuriate such individuals, in a world free from such control we would be far more expressive and speak of much more complex subject matters, however, we have to be edited and moderated so that we do not cause confusion and frustration to those that are not at a level adequate of understanding us.

It is a reason why we usually refrain from speaking about subjective subject matters such as the contents of our thoughts.
edit on 17-1-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

As per the OP I was bored, then I looked up who Micheal Heiser was. Maybe your neurons are wired different than mine. I would rather contemplate nothingness/zen. More mentally challenging.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I'm thinking that if my cough finishes me off and it turns out that this world really is a figment of my imagination then you lot are screwed

And yet you are a pigment of my infatuation. But I'll recreate you so we can have fun again.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Finally, who's John Galt

“It only stands to reason that where there’s sacrifice, there’s someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there’s service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.”

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am wondering if space is not like a fabric, but more like a liquid. The 'missing matter' is what this liquid is made of. Black holes there are like whirlpools or tornadoes here, what if the force detected and called gravity by us, is not gravity at all, but the pull of the vortex?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

John Galt is the man who changed the world, everyone knows that! lol

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I notice you're from the Planet of the Apes, whats the local time there?

Ostriches arent native to Australia. Perhaps you're thinking of Emus.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

I love your creepy finding those metal objects story, that is awesome, have you been anywhere to ask someone what they are? Have you looked for them online? Fascinating. I too look at the ground, but I have never seen or found anything like what you describe.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: berenike

And yet you are a pigment of my infatuation. But I'll recreate you so we can have fun again.

Umm... you wanna make me a bit taller this time?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I have these thoughts that sphinx is like from 10000 a.c, when the region used to be a large rainforest and in that time we coexist with such ancestors of lions, something like the relationship between humans and dolphins but we we were the beneficiaries and then started this cult of relations between animals and humans leading to construction of the Sphinx.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
two things come to mind today.

1. what do scientologists think about mr hubbards attempt to sail away with jack parsons money (sailing boat).

2. why there are an increasing number of people crossing roads without looking up from their distraction devices. 4 in the space of 15 minutes.

no answers required lol
f.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I' ve been thinking about getting back into a health regiment, and get back into shape to appease my perception of the daily rat race. It been quite a few months since I did any exercise at all, but I did it intentionally since the workout routine can get rather dull and lame pretty quickly for someone who's done it for quite a few years so hopefully the regime can endure for the rest of the year.

Also, have been looking for another job for some time, and have been wanting to get into a particular field of work, but it quite over saturated where I am. Although I'm optimistic about my foot getting in the door soon, but time would tell how that gonna work out since Im gonna have a new responsibility pretty soon...

And what the hell is that dam smoke I've been seeing for the past couple of years, that others I know have seen and has spooked some, which tell me ain't that crazy after all. Or am I.
edit on 17-1-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Let's see. First, I am still ruminating over how good those absolutely killer street-style tacos I had for lunch were. We found them at a butcher shop of all places. Guess the meat was fresh off the critter. I had beef tongue. OMG! Good ...

Then, I am still shocked at how much difference in cost there is between a vacation package for a 7-day cruise as opposed to a 7-day stay at a dude ranch. Not that I'll ever do either in all likelihood, but you would think the ranch would be cheaper ... and it's not.

I am also wondering why I have such difficulty feeling motivated these days.

Eh nothing at all deep or earth-shaking.

<< 1    3 >>

join