It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rainbow clouds in Austria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
For the past two weeks we have had strange rainbow or red colored clouds over a vast part of Austria (Central/Western Europe). They are saying that ice crystals are in the clouds and the sun comes in at an angle that makes those strange (sometimes rainbow) colors.

Here is an article about it in German, but please look at the pictures and tell me what you think.

Source

Edit: Just wanted to add that the temperature is above freezing and we have heavy chemtrail spraying...
edit on 14-1-2015 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HedyLamarr
For the past two weeks we have had strange rainbow or red colored clouds over a vast part of Austria (Central/Western Europe). They are saying that ice crystals are in the clouds and the sun comes in at an angle that makes those strange (sometimes rainbow) colors.

Here is an article about it in German, but please look at the pictures and tell me what you think.

Source

Looks like an everyday sunset in my backyard....I see these colors all the time when the sun sets.

Is this not a daily/yearly thing over there?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The sky looks like that a lot here in Socal.

I'm pretty sure its actually caused by man made radioactive isotopes in our atmosphere.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Is this not a daily/yearly thing over there?

This is not normal at all. It's been in the media for about a week/ten days and everybody is wondering.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
The sky looks like that a lot here in Socal.

I'm pretty sure its actually caused by man made radioactive isotopes in our atmosphere.

There was an incident at a nuclear power plant in the Ukraine before new years, but I have not heard about any radiation. Could be though...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HedyLamarr

Red sky at night shepherds delight red sky in the morning shepherds house on fire....

I have heard that before the industrial revolution we didn't have as many red skys.

www.scientificamerican.com...

So it is natural and pollution.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This looks normal to me and I've been/lived many places in the US. It certainly doesn't happen every day but it's fairly common.

It happens on warm summer days just as often as frigid winter ones.
edit on 14-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: na

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What's that in the leftt upper corner?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Looks like a waxing moon. a reply to: Peeple

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It looks like a sundog. It looks like it's surrounded by a rainbowy shimmer (though that could be the light/camera) which can happen with a sundog under the right conditions.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

On the 2nd and 3rd pic down on your link looks like wildfires in the outback sort of stuff.

Really good pics. I could see why people would think radioactive skies.

Very pompeii like .

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Over the past couple of years there have been many of these atmospheric phenomenons. We are told they are normal and "common." Normal, sure, but definitely not common. I am 43 and never knew much about "triple suns" until this year, I have seen it twice now, once in Sarasota FL and the other outside the twin cities. It's a really cool effect. Also, blamed on ice crystals in the air. My thing with this is, why are these so common now? If it truly was simply because of ice crystals in the air, then we'd have always been seeing these phenomenons, or at least on a much more regular basis. I believe it has to do with too much methane gas in the atmosphere at higher levels which are causing these effects as methane levels continue to increase in our atmosphere rising since 2007.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Looks like a regular sunset through storm clouds here. The cloud bottoms can be painted all kinds of spectacular colors like this fiery red. It's especially cool when you get lightning coming out of them.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If you think that's a wild sunset color, you'll be amazed at what the FL & MI skies in the US can churn out. I thought FL sunsets were something to behold, but then we moved & I had to reconsider that it's more widespread than just FL. Michigan has some stunning ones all right, talk about a gorgeous color spread.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
I have seen it twice now, once in Sarasota FL and the other outside the twin cities.

When were you south of the Bay, Rez? We didn't leave Tampa til September, when did you see this? I never saw anything like that (a triple) and I lived there 24 years.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Rezlooper
I have seen it twice now, once in Sarasota FL and the other outside the twin cities.

When were you south of the Bay, Rez? We didn't leave Tampa til September, when did you see this? I never saw anything like that (a triple) and I lived there 24 years.

It was in early January a year ago. We were actually on Venice Beach and we saw the triple sun out on the Gulf in the late day, just before it was beginning to set. It was pretty awesome to see.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Now it looks like we have Northern Lights all the way 'down south' in Austria... Strange times...

A rare natural phenomenon was found in the near Salzburg Pinzgau .
A green lit night sky throws currently numerous questions . This spectacular photo was taken at night on Thursday in Salzburg's Pinzgau region . Is this an aurora ? Normally only found near the poles , this rare spectacle of nature could currently show in Austria .

Source (in German)

new topics

top topics

join