It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Gather at Clinton Foundation to Complain of 'Missing Money' from Haiti Recovery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

New Yorkers with roots in Haiti say the picture [of the Haiti recovery] isn't so rosy," said the NY1 anchor.

The protesters claimed that the $10 billion meant to help rebuild Haiti did little to help the country after the devastating quake. And that much of the money went to non-Haitian companies.

"[I]n Harlem, people raised their voices to call attention to the missing money," said the local New York City reporter. "This protest outside the offices of the Clinton Foundation, which helped lead the reconstruction fund."

www.weeklystandard.com...

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! Remember how Slick Willie and Dubya joined forces to aid the poor victims of this horrific event? Didn't you smell a rat but at the time wanted to believe that no one could be that much of a .... total SCUMBAG! I mean to take advantage of a situation for ones own financial gain, but alas... Perhaps the money intended for fellow human beings in dire need by folks with the very best intentions was diverted to the pockets of rich sociopathic scumbags? HILLARY 2016!! YEH!!!
edit on Tue Jan 13 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped quote, ADDED TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

SnF o humble one

those pillars of society
actually have feet of clay
and as one of their victims
I salute your effort .

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

SnF o humble one

those pillars of society
actually have feet of clay
and as one of their victims
I salute your effort .

whatreallyhappened.com...

Wow! I forgot about the Clinton body count!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I remember seeing a long article somewhere a couple of years ago about the Haiti "reconstruction" and relief efforts, and it wasn't at all complimentary or a glowing review of the state of things out there.
From what I remember reading, large amounts of money were being spent on new resort hotels for the well heeled and similar amounts for corporate growth. Meanwhile, the poor people were still living in shanty towns and tent cities in appalling conditions.

I am always wary and suspicious of these political leeches and their "charitable" foundations, as they always seem to benefit themselves and their well heeled friends rather than the poor they are supposedly set up to assist. Just proves once again the lack of ethics, morals and empathy of these elitists.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
really disturbing. it's no longer isolated to one racial group, however. they seem to have morphed into an equal opportunity destroyer

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
www.cepr.net...

Doesnt surprise me that the very people who it was designed to help, were completely "left in the cold".

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I never did trust any charity, not one of them.

Unless I can hand the goods and cash directly to the people who need it, I won't donate, not even blood.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
www.cepr.net...

Doesnt surprise me that the very people who it was designed to help, were completely "left in the cold".

does it not seem that it started off, originally ("it" being the push for world marxism) as an idea with at least some human compassion, and then slowly but surely became the epitome of everything it claimed to disagree with? and in the attempt to make it happen, they sunk to such low levels of compassion for their opponents that it eventually caused them to lose touch with compassion of any kind, for anyone, anywhere?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Charities are just money grabbing for the sake of it , how many billions has public donated to fight cancer ?
And what is the results ?
If we find a cure for cancer , what big corp will swallow it up ?
It's funny how people donate to the people less well off or below them and it just goes straight to the top .

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Charities are just money grabbing for the sake of it , how many billions has public donated to fight cancer ?
And what is the results ?
If we find a cure for cancer , what big corp will swallow it up ?
It's funny how people donate to the people less well off or below them and it just goes straight to the top .

money=capitalism to marxists. so they reserve the right to abuse it badly in the name of causing it to go away, unfortunately that leaves a trail of victims, which they have convinced themselves is a case of "the ends justify the means". no abuse is too big, no amount of victims, too large, as the end game is literally, all they care about. with such a hyper focused view, they've just run ramshod over most of the planet.

in effect, the cure is worse than the condition it was meant to treat.
edit on 13-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Shame really , it's just a shame .

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I have been thinking about this for several weeks now. Last I recall was that about 200 million had not been dispursed. Clinton said something to the effect of not having decided where it should be used. My bet it went to pad their foundation. Hope this question comes up in her campaign.

Never give to gov funded charity and be wary of others.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

An article from 3 years ago addressing the same complaints with answers.

Haiti Earthquake Recovery 3 Years Later: Where Has The Money Gone? (INFOGRAPHIC)

The Clinton foundation does not oversee all money in Haiti.
edit on 13-1-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Shame really , it's just a shame .

yeah you'd think capitalism, all by itself, would be sufficient to turn people off from capitalism. that they need help from marxists "pretending" to be capitalists, is a real mystery till you learn that marxism is just capitalism for a handful and poverty for everyone else. that way it's "fair", as everyone is miserable (except the marxist leaders, of course). that people still buy into that plan after seeing the evidence for what it really is, suggests something akin to mass brainwashing

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

An article from 3 years ago addressing the same complaints with answers.

Haiti Earthquake Recovery 3 Years Later: Where Has The Money Gone? (INFOGRAPHIC)

The Clinton foundation does not oversee all money in Haiti.

where's it going then? let me guess: globalists?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

If you read the article you would have your answer.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: undo

If you read the article you would have your answer.

so are you saying the protestors in the op, are not legit or that the story is not legit or what?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I never did trust any charity, not one of them.

Unless I can hand the goods and cash directly to the people who need it, I won't donate, not even blood.

most reasonable, rational reply

Its doesn't matter what the race or political party a person in power represents.
even if they are not corrupt their actions/intentions will become corrupted somewhere down the stream

Maybe slick willey wanted to help the little people, but all his efforts ended up distorted and the resources went to uppity ups
Or maybe it was all a scam and he was the mastermind, but I doubt that
Either way...it did not end up the way it was presented...or rather...just another lie

Lets remember, you have to know what the meaning of "is" is

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

it's the method, which is devoid of ethical consideration. the method doesn't ask you to be ethical in the attempt, only that you win the game. instead of thinking about it as a people problem, they think about it as a power problem. that's why there's so much race baiting/religion vs. religion and disconcert, whenever they wish to topple a government and take over its seats of power - it was never about the people, themselves, only the end game.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I have been thinking about this for several weeks now. Last I recall was that about 200 million had not been dispursed. Clinton said something to the effect of not having decided where it should be used. My bet it went to pad their foundation. Hope this question comes up in her campaign.

Never give to gov funded charity and be wary of others.

without charity, more will be driven to government programs that take other people's livelihoods, squander huge sums of it, give the tiny residuals to the intended recipients, and then the gov blames it on the people they took it from, that there's not enough to go around.

i am working on a charity idea myself, and i don't know any other way to get it going, legally, than to have it work thru a government entity of some kind. i mean my idea was to have the fire departments in the cities maintain it, but doesn't sound like that's gonna work.

<<   2 >>

join