It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Moon Bounce for military reasons??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Recently we have been reading about the 'shutdown" of HAARP. (Some articles say it is temporary, some say permanent.)

Here is an article with lots of screen captures for the 2008 Moon Bounce Experiement. This shows the signal reflected from the moon. If you look closely, you can see the doppler shift from the moon beginning to move away.

Images from the HAARP Moonbounce Experiment

If you are outside North America use this link. HAARP Moonbounce experiment, european server
edit on 22-9-2013 by AlanDewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

dragonrider
Another ability of an array such as HAARP could be used to heat radiate people within a large yet distant target, even a buried underground bunker or cave network

I think you're forgetting about the inverse square law

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Back in the mid 1970's I met a guy whose main interests in life (after his family) were U.F.O's, and Electronics. Mike was one of those big jovial guys who wouldn't hurt a fly, though God help anyone who dared harm his family. He was always tinkering with some sort of gadget he had invented, something he called "Moon Bounce". Mike and his wife managed the apartment building they lived in, as did my girlfriend and myself. We all became good friends, and Mike would take me up into the elevator house where he had a little workshop set up where he could persue his hobby, whenever time allowed.
The first time Mike took me into his shop, I was stunned at the row upon row of those vacuum tubes that once ran our radios and televisions. In fact I still have a stereo consul and record player that runs on tubes. Although transisters had taken over, Mike still preferred the tubes, saying the quality was way better for what he needed. Me being an electronics dud, I never knew what he was talking about most of the time, although my ears did perk up when he mentioned his Moon Bounce. After swearing me to secrecy, Mike explained that his machine (to me it looked like any other old radio) sent out signals that would bounce off the moon and anything else in between. I laughed and when I jokingly asked how he was able to place any of his equipment on the moon, he told me I would be shocked to learn what was up there!
It was shortly after that when my girlfriend and I broke up and I sort of drifted around the country for the next three years or so. Upon my return to town I learned that about a year after I left, Mike suddenly packed up his family and headed back to the States. I've never heard from him again. I seen his wife in 1985, sitting in the waiting room of our doctor. Talk about surprised! She told me that she and Mike broke up a little over two years after moving back to the U.S.A., after which she brought the children back to Canada. She was a Canadian lass, and old Mike a U.S. Citizen, with an aversion to being shot at! All she could tell me about him was that he was for some reason becoming more and more paranoid, until she just couldn't take any more. I suppose that happens quite frequently with folk who are exceptionally smart, just as Mike was!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why would they need such a large, antennae array?

What could the possibilities be, We've heard a weapon for weather modification already

If i could take a shot in the dark, could it be for communicating with our neighbors?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOSFET
Why would they need such a large, antennae array?

Because:

2-10 MHz are comparatively long wavelengths so the individual antennas in the array are large.

You have to space them out a certain minimum distance

You need a certain number in the array to get the gain factor you'd like

That's pretty much it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join