It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its All Being Done On Purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Im no scientist but i know what man wants oil for its to keep all his parts moving smoothly in his great big machine and it keeps the heat down.
Without oil are great big machine would melt and crumble and fall apart explode even....

So you cant tell me all these scientist are trying to figure out why we are having more and more earthquakes and it seems to be getting hotter.
Its because the earth uses oil to keep its parts running smoothly and keeps its heat down .

Now lets Build a great big Nuclear Power plant biggest in the world almost.
Now where we going to put it ....oh i know how about smack dab in the middle of the ring of fire ...earthquake tsunami central Japan...
Oh no there was an earthquak tsunami oh no what a shock....
Then there is chemtrails fracking the list goes on and on .
And we the non scientist are supposed to belive they cant figure it out.
I say not only do they know whats up but they are destroying this place on purpose.
...........Study Global Warming my but...............study auto mechanics and plate techtonics for a day or two and you can figure out less oil for the earth means more heat and earthquakes for us. ....YEAH

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Well Duh?

Star for you because it's a good way of thinking at the big picture. Kinda makes sense to me when I think about. Thank you for sharing.

Men can only take so much from earth before she wants to take it back. Although sharing is caring.
edit on 7-1-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

man... calm down. Earth is cooling last 20 years. and still growing(expanding Earth).

"study auto mechanics and plate tectonics for a day or two and you can figure out less oil for the earth means more heat and earthquakes for us."

really? i think the Humans are having more mental issues then before

study the Sun and solar system movement then You may find right answers for all...

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Earthquake Myths FAQs

Why are we having so many earthquakes? Has earthquake activity been increasing? Does this mean a big one is going to hit? OR We haven't had any earthquakes in a long time; does this mean that the pressure is building up and a big one is coming?
A temporary increase or decrease in seismicity is part of the normal fluctuation of earthquake rates. Neither an increase or decrease worldwide is a positive indication that a large earthquake is imminent.

The NEIC now locates about 20,000 earthquakes each year, or approximately 55 per day. As a result of the improvements in communications and the increased interest in natural disasters, the public now learns about earthquakes more quickly than ever before.

According to long-term records (since about 1900), we expect about 16 major earthquakes in any given year, which includes 15 earthquakes in the magnitude 7 range and one earthquake magnitude 8.0 or greater. In the past 38 years, from 1973 through 2011, our records show that we have exceeded the long-term average number of major earthquakes only 8 times, in 1976, 1990, 1995, 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011.

The year with the largest total was 2010, with 24 earthquakes greater than or equal to magnitude 7.0. In other years the total was well below the 16 per year expected based on the long-term average: 1989 only saw 6, while 1988 saw only 7 major earthquakes.

Earthquake Facts & Earthquake Fantasy

People can cause earthquakes.
PARTIALLY FACT: Earthquakes induced by human activity have been documented in a few locations in the United States, Japan, and Canada. The cause was injection of fluids into deep wells for waste disposal and secondary recovery of oil, and the filling of large reservoirs for water supplies. Most of these earthquakes were minor. Deep mining can cause small to moderate quakes and nuclear testing has caused small earthquakes in the immediate area surrounding the test site, but other human activities have not been shown to trigger subsequent earthquakes. Earthquakes are part of a global tectonic process that generally occurs well beyond the influence or control of humans. The focus (point of origin) of an earthquake is typically tens to hundreds of miles underground, and the scale and force necessary to produce earthquakes are well beyond our daily lives.

Also this:

Nuclear explosions can start or stop earthquakes.
FICTION: Scientists agree that even large nuclear explosions have little effect on seismicity outside the area of the blast itself. The largest underground thermonuclear tests conducted by the United States were detonated in Amchitka at the western end of the Aleutian Islands, and the largest of these was the 5 megaton test code-named Cannikin that occurred on November 6, 1971 that did not trigger any earthquakes in the seismically active Aleutian Islands. On January 19, 1968, a thermonuclear test, code-named Faultless, took place in central Nevada. The code-name turned out to be a poor choice because a fresh fault rupture some 4,000 feet long was produced. Seismograph records showed that the seismic waves produced by the fault movement were much less energetic than those produced directly by the nuclear explosion. Locally, there were some minor earthquakes surrounding the blasts that released small amounts of energy. Scientists looked at the rate of earthquake occurrence in northern California, not far from the test site, at the times of the tests and found nothing to connect the testing with earthquakes in the area.

edit on 7-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

If oil is earths lubrication, what is the 2000km thick layer of mantle under the 100km thick crust?

Oh and our deepest oil wells are 12 kms deep.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I say not only do they know whats up but they are destroying this place on purpose.

When people drive around their cars spew exhaust and drip on the ground, too.

Just a little bit, comparatively speaking. After all, their car is only one in millions out there and they have to drive it if they want to 'survive'.

There, I just justified the necessity of polluting the world. Corporations are people too? They justify their "effluence" the same way.

Its "necessary".

top topics

join