It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChemChasers a new reality TV concept + local images

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
- Not a single word from any person even SLIGHTLY affiliated with the government is to be trusted..unless they speak out and take sides of the conspiracy in which case, every single word they say is gospel.
- Do not trust ANY science website, since as is well known, every single scientist in every field, ever, in in the governments pocket.
-Any crackpot website, and especially, ANY youtube video is 100% right on the money and no further checks on the info provided by said video/website is needed.

This is pretty much a good flowchart for ANY conspiracy on this website.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What regular person has equipment to get up there and take samples? The images are for record purpose, not as confirmed evidence.
And as far as not having an adequate camera, why don't you contribute something related to your view on this subject instead of trying to be snub on everyone else here; that is interested.
If you contribute to this thread please stay on subject with interesting points, thx and may the best be with you.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OPUFO3257142119

Anyone with a hobby drone for starters.

Though it also wouldn't be hard to charter a private plane to go up and take samples as well.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

It is a little strange but if it can get people thinking about the visual, and hopefully soon, chemical evidence that would be good.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

AJ in my view dose have some big credibility issues thats certain.
And as I have posted for another comment “What regular person has equipment to get up there and take samples?” ...We are regular people here arnt we, middle class poor in sum cases. This is a forum for thinking,not finite reality.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Great, have fun but dont be RUDE. People on ATS are way to quick to get mad at post, while plastering them with OFF TOPIC BS, this is for people who would like to have a conversation with one another about a subject and bring CONTENT to the discussion.

For all that feel this is total hogwash PLEASE post data showing this is not happening or is not possible.
Thats the kind of post that should be on ATS not just a slue of persons with biases for conspiracies, or persons researching them. Bring data to the table that says that there are no chemicals being sprayed.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OPUFO3257142119
This is a forum for thinking,not finite reality.

Do you honestly believe that?

Please, I am begging for actual discourse on this subject. If you are honest, please reply.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Thats the kind of post that should be on ATS not just a slue of persons with biases for conspiracies, or persons researching them. Bring data to the table that says that there are no chemicals being sprayed.

That's quite impossible. Nobody can bring something that states categorically that nothing is being sprayed. Just as nobody can bring you something that states that unicorns aren't grazing in a field in northern Ireland. It's reasonable to assume that unicorns don't exist and therefore, aren't grazing in that field, but you cannot prove it.

What can be proven, well beyond any doubts at all, is that contrails exist. Contrails can linger as long as conditions permit. And no matter what superpowers you think you have, nobody can look at a trail in the sky, let alone a picture of one, and state that it's anything other than what it looks like. (contrails)

If you have an open mind and aren't afraid of looking at factual, verifiable science, I'd love to discuss this with you.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

This is a forum for thinking,not finite reality.

Do you honestly believe that?

reply with what? ATS has been trashed with people not staying on topic and placing post that are combative at the least, all while hindering good discussions. People doing this type of thing are making ATS Less useful and harder to use.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: waynos

It is a little strange but if it can get people thinking about the visual, and hopefully soon, chemical evidence that would be good.

The visual evidence doesn't contradict any known, or even expected, consequences of aviation through meteorology. That's why there is no reason to say anything other than contrails are shown, other than the purely imaginary.

At least you concede that the chemical evidence is absent. In a letter post you ask for data to prove Chemtrailing isn't happening. You do know that it's not possible to do this right? If I get the air quality samples for Sheffield and Rotherham, you could/would say "OK, no chemtrails THERE". If you are positing that CHEMTRAILING is happening, then you need to show it is, or you just made it up. Not my rules Btw, just how it is with any claim.
Whilst not exactly data, I've posted before that when a contrail is formed by the nucleation and freezing of the water vapour in a jet exhaust, the only credible way in which that can then spread and cover the entire sky is if the relative humidity wrt ice is sufficiently high for a chain reaction to begin where further nucleation and freezing occurs radiating from the original trail.

Against that, I propose that a chemical spray that spreads out will necessarily thin out until the point where it becomes invisible (if it was ever visible in the first place which is a different discussion about volume and mass), therefore thick spreading trails must be water ice contrsils. Can you counter that argument?

The volume and mass argument is, basically, that a contrail may be observed trailing 200 km or more, a cloud that is just 1km long by 100m wide will weigh the same as a Boeing 747. Not its load, the whole thing! Therefore the practicalities of describing these visible trails as contrails sprayed from an aircraft becomes a major problem.
edit on 7-1-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Um... I was thinking an answer to my question. You stated that ATS is a place for ideas. that's great and I agree. It's also a place for facts. I can bring verifiable, repeatable, guaranteed facts, but if you ignore them, my time is wasted. before I waste time with yet another staunch believer, I wanted to know if you were open to discussion, or if you were already blind to any and all factual evidence.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

you cannot make this # up.

Says who, Alex Jones has been doing it for years.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Place data on this thread that in detail shows everyone what your trying to convey.
This Tread is not about who is right or wrong. its not about statements. its a simple post with images that show a form of phenomenon that persons world wide are suspicious of thats it.
POST content.
When you say unicorns and all this other stuff you sound like your trying to get into an argument not a presentation.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
100% open and once again passing judgment "stanch believer" lose your attitude or bounce. Talk with respect sir

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

He has a point. You keep demanding evidence from the people who disbelieve yet your evidence is pretty shaky and you aren't exactly engaging with mature debate tactics. You asked how a believer could test the content of contrails and I offered up that anyone with a hobby drone or someone who could charter a private plane could easily test the contents of contrails. You completely ignored that remark.

You aren't looking for debate, you are looking for an echo chamber of people agreeing that chemtrails are real. Yet it has been disproven time and again here at ATS. There is a reason no one takes it seriously anymore.

Here's your evidence, though I wonder if you will read through either of those links.

Chemtrails - Rationalwiki

The Conspiracy That Isn’t: Debunking Chemtrails

PS: The tv show in your OP is SEVERELY flawed and isn't even close to what a real scientific investigation should look like. The tv show assumes a conclusion (that chemtrails are real) then starts looking for evidence to support this conclusion. That is just confirmation bias. Just about everyone in this thread but you can see that.
edit on 7-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

This Tread is not about who is right or wrong.

Maybe not, but ATS is about denying ignorance.

its a simple post with images that show a form of phenomenon that persons world wide are suspicious of thats it.

And wouldn't it be nice to know your suspicions aren't correct, as that would surely ease the mind I would think.

When you say unicorns and all this other stuff you sound like your trying to get into an argument not a presentation.

Or, and stick with me here...the examples used are there to show you how ridiculous the chemtrail conspiracy really is.

And then again you could probably prove Jesus rode dinosaurs before you will be able to that with a chemtrail.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

100% open and once again passing judgment "stanch believer" lose your attitude or bounce. Talk with respect sir

No attitude, just don't like talking to someone who has no chance of listening. I would hope you understand that. And if you re-read my unicorn explanation, it's not there to antagonize, only to enlighten you to the fact that it's impossible to prove something doesn't exist.

What is it that you believe you are seeing in these pictures?

It's my belief, and that of over 100 years of provable science that those are most likely contrails.
link to the science that explains contrails.

Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust. Some of that water vapor comes from the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft.
The exhaust of an aircraft contains both gas (vapor) and solid particles. Both of these are important in the formation of contrails. Some elements of the exhaust gasses are not involved in contrail formation but do constitute air pollution. Emissions include carbon dioxide, water vapor, nitrogen oxides (NOx), carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons such as methane, sulfates (SOx), and soot and metal particles.

Now, please understand that nothing I have written is mean spirited or aimed at being rude. I am presenting evidence to explain why I feel those pictures you posted are most likely contrails. If you disagree, please explain why.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Asking for data to be posted is not demanding and I am not a believer of the chemtrail conspiracy. I feel it is suspicious and would like more people to look into it.
Also not sure if Hobby drones can get up that high. ignored it because it was a general statement.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Asking for data to be posted is not demanding and I am not a believer of the chemtrail conspiracy. I feel it is suspicious and would like more people to look into it.
Also not sure if Hobby drones can get up that high. ignored it because it was a general statement.

If thst truly is the case,would you care to address the points I raised in my last post?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

“What regular person has equipment to get up there and take samples?”

Well it seems you can get 50,000 dollars from the gullible to make a fakeumentary called What In The World Are They Spraying, so if someone is passionate enough with donations they can start here for a company that specializes in testing contrails.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When there's a will...there's a way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join