It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot we be the greys?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyliquidx

I duddits.

scooby dooby dooby doo....

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecossiepossie
a reply to: Indigent

No the Grays were present at an innergalitic federation conference where Humans an the posssabilty of us being granted membership was discussed.

The Greys take every thing at face value.

Or in our case bum value.

They have no concept of humour or deceit .lieing ect.

When the intergalactic species denied us entry the main reason given was our youth as a developing civilisation.

And how Anal Retentive we tended to be.

This puzzled the Greys.

So they embarked on a mission to discover what it was we kept up there.

They do not have a concept of humour , deceit, lying, love,hate,sex,happy,sad these things you call feelings. They are robots, they only do what they are told to do by what you would call the operator. The machine grey avatar and it's others are controlled by an operator, The operator or operators are usually in close proximity of the greys or avatar machines. They do the work in space and travel around in.
edit on 5-1-2015 by cloaked4u because: misplaced word

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyliquidx
Why is it not that the Greys are just us eons into the future coming back to study out of simple curiosity or reason to fix some issue in their time?

Could they not be Martyrs going back to instill a substance into the human race that will be passed down in successive generations that will cure some un-curable disease or ailment in the future that is too hard-coded into the structure in the more evolved humans to fix?

Just a few random thoughts:
I would guess they are most likely us not only in the future but the present.

Just think with thier super futuristic technology they could download everyones mind including inscets, plants, and animals who ever existed. Now imagine each and every member of thier race having absolute knowledge of every culture they have ever come across in any timelines they have visited.

I think with thier technology they dont have to look like greys at all, but could look any way they wanted to if they wanted too like the Martian Manhunter from DC Comics. They probably based his character off of the greys lolz.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I think they could be disembodied demons, and they are using our genetic material to create a biological earthsuit that their spirits can inhabit in this dimension.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join