It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Glasgow bin lorry Crash more than meets the Eye?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: skalla

I heard it was the extremist branch of Glasgows waste management division, apparently headed by some geezer called Hamish MacBin-liner

That sort of trash talk will get you arrested in these here parts.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I must admit I feel for the wagon driver.
He had a heart attack which resulted in many deaths....imagine waking up after having one and finding out that.
Just tragic all around.
RIP.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I must admit I feel for the wagon driver.
He had a heart attack which resulted in many deaths....imagine waking up after having one and finding out that.
Just tragic all around.
RIP.

That's the Subject of the OP. No-one knows why the Lorry went out of control. The Police and the Media have not come out and said for definite it was a Heart attack. Just that he has been treated and released. Treated for what?

If it was a Seizure (epilepsy) and the guy had a history of epileptic seizures, then someone is for the high jump. If it was a Heart attack and the guy had Heart problems, someone's for the high jump. If not then what are they hiding. The People need to be told the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
EDIT pending further research

edit on 11-1-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GERRY041284 would like to say I stay in glasgow and I know for a fact the crash was dodgy twice now one year after another their was a tradegy, the year before was the helicopter crash into the pub

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I simply find it HIGHLY suspicious that on Dec. 21-22 2014, THREE SEPARATE VEHICLES crashed into CHRISTMAS markets around Europe.....

If it happened on a different day... or if it happened in a different location, then I could be convinced of an accident. In the world of espionage they say "there is no such thing as coincidence".

Have a look over these www.independent.co.uk...

And then again just last month: www.independent.co.uk... tml

HMMMMMMMMMMM

If that lorry was dual-controls like most trash trucks around the world, then the other guy in the truck could have knocked the driver out and steered into the crowd.

Otherwise it's an absolutely unfathomable set of coincidences.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just to update this thread on the ongoing public inquiry..

The driver who was behind the wheel of the bin lorry that crashed in Glasgow has been suspended by his employer.
The Guy Lied about his health to his employer when applying for the job, Failed to notify the DVLA about blackouts, Had a couple of these black out's at work..etc etc etc..He is possibly for the high jump. If the Police dont charge him (i would be very surprised if they dont after hearing this) then the families of the deceased could and probably should bring a private prosecution.

Harry clarke suspended by employer

Dizzy for decades

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join