It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who knows this song?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My country #ted on me she wants to get rid of me cuz the things I seen we know to much cuz the things I know we seen too much. On this rikers bus the tightest cuffs holding me shackle the life of a thug caught in the devils lacel/ on the streets I was invincible cowards would duck at what my pistol would do a #ing killa/ mama's a dope fiend embarrassing me all in the street smile wit no teeth/never knew daddy heard he drove a seventy two caddy died in a robbery can't remember him was probably three/why did my folks just.did in this society why wasn't I a child of a doctor who left stocks for me/ three younger siblings them shortys goat to eat my mama's a junkie.she's twisted so all they got is me/I'm the provider wit goals to do much better than my father whether it's drug sales or holding revolvers/blurry visions of dad holding me high it comes to me slowly the words he would cry....My country #ted on me. (American born American raised American made)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: truehumandna

Got Google?

Link

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

So you have the lyrics memorized and you don't have a clue who/what the artist/name of the song is?

Or you want to know if others know the song?

If the question is the latter, this is the first that I ever saw these lyrics.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Looks like it sounds like Dylan.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Ummm.... I fink you made it up yoorself

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's NAS..genius.com...
All I did was a google search..

top topics