It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed at London New Year fireworks display

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Just come by this story and video Guys and thought I'd share it with the good folks here.

www.mirror.co.uk...

EDIT-m.youtube.com...

It is quite an excellent capture of a UFO and it certainly seems there is intent (by the craft owner/s to get noticed en masse.

What fascinating times we are in! Where is this leading? I have always been cautious to accept that any and all UFOs are friendly aliens (although I don't discount the probability) could this even be the Anunnaki building up to revealing themselves (in the modern era) after years in the shadows? I can only speculate, one things for sure, things are moving up a gear.

What says ATS?

Happy New Year as well!!

edit on 3-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'm going with a drone. Probably someone getting a close up.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I was watching this event live on TV, and saw that and thought, 'That will pop up on ATS in the next few days as a UFO'. And here it is.

My opinion is it was just the camera drone flying by. Heck, it even shows you shots from said drone. Not sure what the glowing green bit was at the end, as I don't remember seeing that when watching, but there are fireworks everywhere. I suspect a glow off them maybe.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I agree with MissBeck , It's a drone filming the fireworks.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Thanks I needed a laugh..no drone imo,I have seen many,many UFOs over the last 15 years personally and this looks good to go!a reply to: KEMIK

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I say drone too , at the end you see one of the lights from that same drone...

edit on 0b12America/ChicagoSat, 03 Jan 2015 05:59:12 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 03 Jan 2015 05:59:12 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Could you please describe this UFO of yours?

There's a few of us who aren't able to watch videos at times.

Also, the link you listed in the original post leads only to the front page of the mirror.

As the "evil skeptics" above have said, it's really common to see small drones (there are toy versions that light up and can move at ninety degree angles)
Sometimes it is difficult to judge the size of something when the backdrop is the night sky.

An example is, last night here in Auckland they let off some fireworks.. Followed by, you guessed it, a drone.
Fly straight up into the air and floated around.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Watched the event, saw the drone, watched the close up footage of the fireworks taken by the drone (too dangerous for manned helicopters to get that close) and I even realised the lights were for visible orientation of the craft. They needed to be bright to be seen between fireworks I suspect

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
A drone wouldn't go towards the fireworks, risking to get damaged. But it's hard for me to believe it's something from other planet.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The "UFO debate" has taken an interesting twist: it is now up to the "Believers" to disprove the existence of drones!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Really? I bet that was exciting seeing it on TV.

I am sticking with UFO,as opposed to a drone,I mean who would make the wise decision in sending this drone into the largest bombardment of fireworks of the year,that could well be dangerous to the public and if it was a drone where is that footage? Surely given that there is a cover up regarding UFOs the owners of this 'drone' would provide this footage to extinguish all doubt?

As for the colour? I wouldn't let that affect your decision,these Guys have the full range and I think our basis of comparison for what we know/are used to,needs to put aside.

This also bears striking similarity to the UFO at the Hong Kong protests, for a moment it also reminded Me of the 'critters' caught on tape by NASA when releasing their tether in space.

here's the videos for them:

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

yea reply to: MissBeck

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I mean who would make the wise decision in sending this drone into the largest bombardment of fireworks of the year,that could well be dangerous to the public and if it was a drone where is that footage?

The Director at the BBC:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If you re watch the YouTube bbc1 footage you'll notice that at about 3:56 we appear to be watching footage taken from the drone. Notice it captures it's green light in the upper right corner

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Well, I have seen plenty of videos where drones are used to capture firework displays from unusual angles, and in some cases, from within the expanding sphere of sparks given off from a firework explosion! I have to say, I did see the fireworks on the television, and did spot the object in question during the broadcast of the event, but I immediately assumed that the object was simply a drone of that sort, and gave it no further thought!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ozig1

I guess this is that same drone they used that evening?

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

hey,thanks for the heads up about the link, I have added a new link now.When you ask if I can describe this UFO of mine? Did you mean in the video or my XPs? I am more than happy to explain either way,I just need clarification.

I have seen so many UFOs and this object fits the bill.. In colour,shape and maneuvering habits.I am quite aware of drones as well thanks and I wouldn't have made claim to UFO if I did not think that was the case.

Can you provide any footage of this 'official' drone in Auckland that you mentioned, thanks!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Really? I bet that was exciting seeing it on TV.

I am sticking with UFO,as opposed to a drone,

yea reply to: MissBeck

It was fabulous, thanks for asking!
Me and my little one (6 years old) had a fab time watching them, pulling crackers and setting off party poppers!
When you get to my age, TV beats crowded parks anyday.

Now, you can stick to what you like, but you asked 'What says ATS?' , so I gave my opinion of what it was. I was going to do a huge search for you, to show this is not uncommon to use drones, pretty much probably like the ones in this link...

Quadcopter

but I changed my mind, as I don't think it would do any good. Your mind is made up. But, the event was organised by Jack Morton Worldwide, so maybe you can shoot them an email, just to confirm if they used a drone or not.

Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
interesting..trust the BBC to make that decision.

I see what you are saying about the green light/ball at the end of the video..but I can still see the original UFO as well from there,so it is not conclusive yet imo,would be nice to get more footage though. a reply to: DJW001

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
interesting..trust the BBC to make that decision.

I see what you are saying about the green light/ball at the end of the video..but I can still see the original UFO as well from there,so it is not conclusive yet imo,would be nice to get more footage though. a reply to: DJW001

If you insist on confusing the mundane with the miraculous, you just might miss the miraculous when it really happens.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBritThanks for the input TrueBrit! yeah you brought up some good points and I just want to say I will always go where the evidence flows,so I don't want to come across as arrogant, but I feel my XPs May give me greater scope and confidence to attempt to tackle a subject like this,with help from the gang as well of coarse!

I am not denying the presence of drones in certain circumstances/occasions generally,but there are still differences between the two to discern and I need to see more evidence here In this example to say Drone or not.

I also feel the duty to defend genuine potential captures of UFOs,as they are always explained away as drones,weather balloons, fart gas etc as there are a core of individuals on this site whose purpose is to suppress this info.

thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join