It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of all conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just thought I would share this:
At first:
I was reading about the Moon landing hoax on ATS and it came to me in a flash. The flat earth society was behind it all. It makes perfect sense; if we went to the moon for real we would see the earth is a flat table.

Then I was getting ready to go hide in my bunker because the lizard underworld overloads would contact the Illuminati and have them send one of their black helicopters to take me to Dulce to have my mind wiped; and it came to me.

In fact this was all a illusion sent to me by the MIB from their secret base at Area 51. They were using the CIA invented MK Ultra mind control techniques to use me as a false flag operation. They don’t want anybody to know that the ancient Atlantians are coming back in their pyramid powered time ship. They hope to enslave use to help fight the EBE awaking on planet x as it flies back by the earth. Hopefully they can save the earth and not let it get blown up like the last one out past Mars.

But then I woke up and figured it was just all the chemicals the government put in my gun cleaning kit. I was using it yesterday to clean my bazooka. Have to keep ready for when the shadow government come to take me to the FEMA camps.

Well just thought I would share. Have a great new year. Gotta get back to my real life now.

Just wish I could remember if it is the red pill or the blue pill to wakeup….

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The black helicopters are enroute to your house now .. you have 3 minutes to run ..

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

You forgot Chem Trails. No worries for a bit, the Reptilians will be quiet, they are shedding this time of year don't you know.

However the Mason's and Illuminati are still active, watch for secret handshakes!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
by the time you decide what pills to take Ebola will have wiped out the country, and we all know that Ebola patients all live within 413.8332 miles from crop circles, and 413.8332 miles in kilometers is 666, the number of the devil, and where does the devil live? beneath the earth, just like the aliens do becuase we all know the earth is hollow.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
You've got it all wrong... It's the spider monkeys. It's always been the spider monkeys. Your short attention span and inability to piece it all together has just earned you a life sentence of living in the realm of feral spider monkeys. Enjoy your stay.
edit on 1/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Don't forget the dreaded 'Drop Bears', horrid things. 'shudders'

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Wow.....Just....wow...Put down the pipe, step away from the computer, and go out and get some fresh air....

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Wow.....Just....wow...Put down the pipe, step away from the computer, and go out and get some fresh air....

you must be joking there is bad bacteria in fresh air.....

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Damn I forgot the monkeys, they does thing to make you forget. I have the answer right here it is....

OHHH shinny thing must go look at it......

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamschist

You forgot Chem Trails. No worries for a bit, the Reptilians will be quiet, they are shedding this time of year don't you know.

However the Mason's and Illuminati are still active, watch for secret handshakes!

You may laugh at chemtrails but I will tell you this watch my video and tell me what this is ? I saw it get laid down and I saw what it did to the oncoming weather front.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

By revealing so much in your OP, you have done a disservice to the entire conspiracy industry. Therefore, it should be considered by any true conspiracy theorist that you have given yourself away as a disinfo agent for one of the alphabet agencies of TPTB.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Don't go out your backdoor - Bigfoot and a Giant Asian Stick Bug are waiting in the woods beside the Invisible UFO that will take you to Skin Walker Ranch = Not a good way to start the New Year.

My Advice - DUCKTAPE!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
WOW ,isn't that something . I am thinking you didn't finish your dream and the ending will have you in jail and Alex Jones as a cell mate .Be safe and stay dry :>) a reply to: dismanrc

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

D@mn Matrix Computer glitch. Content-blocking/filtering program down for just seconds and you glimpsed beyond the veil. No worries, though. All systems up and running now. Additionally, plans are in place to upgrade you to dismanrc 2.0, effectively wiping all 'unnecessary' thoughts from your data-set. We'll defrag your brain while you sleep, and you'll be happy as a lamb by morning.

Thanks,
The Establishment
edit on 1/2/2015 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Silly man. Everybody knows MIB is based out of Toledo. Thinking they came from Area 51 should've been your first clue things were off.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Almost had it right ... all conspiracies all tie into each other . There really is only one in one big picture .

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The pill you don't see, is the one you must take. But they don't want you to know that.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Dude. I just wasted a quantifiable amount of my energy because of your post. God-dammm, i struggled with first paragraph, constantly building up steam.. Reading it over and over again, like 8 times or so, constantly thinking WHAT-TEH-FAKK, looking at the moon, you can see the ball-shape, so why would those guys looking from the moon think earth was flat..

Then i just somehow managed to read on and wow.

You got me. Have a great new year!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

Yep , But if I said anything about that they would REALLY br after me.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join