It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

It is very good! I like it!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
alright I finally found where people come to ask if someone can make an avatar for them. Cool beans. I really enjoy the creativity and work that is demonstrated not only by the artists who make us avatars for the community, but the inspiration from the members asking for them.

I humbly ask if anyone can perhaps make me an avatar with the images below.

All I really want is the blue goddess figure imposed over the patterned background, and then figure out how to get it to display correctly. I have tried to resize that pattern to fit nice and tall the way others have theirs, with no luck. Clearly I am out of my league.

I dont really know who the resident artists are here, so whoever would like to help me that would be great. Considering some of the really impressive and fluid art I have seen, I am thinking what I am asking for is probably a piece of cake.

I emailed the artist last week about letting me use the goddess image, but have no reply. I am aware of the copyright rules for others work. So if we need to wait for their permission, I would be happy just to get my pattern the right size for a starter.

please, please with raspberries on top??

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

That image is awesome,

I'll have a play after work, but that's hours away yet, if nobody picks it up before then check back later.

I'll book an appointment at the optometrist in the mean time LOL.

Cody

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Aww man heck yea thank you. Dont worry about a timeline, Im always around.

yes I found it here by Aerin Kayne. She does alot of cool stuff with yin/yang duality concept also.

Her inspiration for that design, besides as a tattoo for her boyfriend, was shakti

Now I am off to find reason as to why i am still awake at 3am.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
nvm...
edit on 5-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar

....Gordi
Good to see you mate! Is "RL" Radio Land?

Hi Ek,

RL is REAL LIFE !!! (as opposed to on here!)

Nice to see you too. (Your secret is still safe!!! ROFL)

Big G

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hi DY,
Here's a version of the pattern one.
I'll wait to hear about permissions for the copyrighted one, before I try and merge them if that's ok?
Cheers!
G

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So far we've got this. do you want more work done it ? remove more etc.?

@ OB where's the ones you put up earlier they looked good on my phone I was looking forward to see them full size.

Cody

ETA you can find the instructions for a large avatar here www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/5/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

lol..I had decided that I have perhaps been chipping in too much.. I wanted you to do it also!

Here they are..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Nah never chipping in too much, the more the merrier

There's no ego on this thread, that's one of the things that makes it so good

Nice work OB

Cody

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

you have to chip. chip all that you can.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

So how do I get it taller? I used the exact same image you just cropped, but its not quite displaying as tall as it is??

Oh wow great work both of yous. The bue background I actually ended up enjoying quite well. I am going to use it on my ReefCentral account avatar
goes well with the ocean theme. I was hoping to keep the black background for here so they both end up working. I just want to wait to hear back from the artist for a little bit. I dont have any facebook twitter things so I hope she checks her email. I am very serious in saying I am going to have a version of this inked on my back. The pattern is going on as an armband style around my right arm.
edit on 5/5/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You need an invisible avatar... (you can find one on page one of this thread, along with step by step instructions on how to set it)

However, you set the invisible avatar as your avatar, and the larger design we gave you as your mini-profile background, and you will look just like any of us (just with a different background!)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Ah thanks guys!

And to Cody.. its not that I think anyone has ego.. its just the practice for us here in invaluable.. and I didn't want to stop you (or anyone else) from getting it!

All my love to both of you! (sisterly way..)

As a beside.. this doesn't make ATS a very good wallpaper does it? ..I'm thinking this looks a bit scary in the end.. might have to change the guy to a MIB kind of guy.. what do you all think?

or in the end is this just an idea that doesn't translate well? In my head it didn't look like ATS'ers were coming to get you if you didn't join up! hahaha I'm not so sure in reality it came across as anything but we are all nuts!

hahaha

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

i would add in some color burn on the out edges of the guy to make him more noticable (or maybe dodge...toy and you will figure out what you like best).

that said...that is a brilliant idea, and a brilliant image.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You don't think it looks scarey? Once I had it to this point I was no longer sure it was a good idea..lol

I will mess with it then if you think its not too scarey.. then put it as a just for fun wall paper..

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I'm with the furry one

Love the image and the idea, I don't think it'll give me nightmares LOL, I'd carry on with it if I was you.

Cody

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No, its actually pretty fantastic. I can feel the guy in the image. and can relate with what i feel.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So how do I get it taller? I used the exact same image you just cropped, but its not quite displaying as tall as it is??

Hold on...you are missing an 'invisible' avatar, which is what gives the 'background' it's length

Here's one that you may use: You can't see it but trust me it's there, save it and upload it, it will appear as a black square.
-------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Save the invisible avi and set it as your 'Avatar' the guy second from the right

Then your actual image is your 'Background' the square on the right

Hope this helps.....

Cody

edit on 5/5/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I cleaned it up a bit.. and posted it as a just for fun wallpaper..(since I am out of entries!..lol)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join