It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

LOL im not surpriced.. Cappuccino pls

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I wasn't sure if you meant the coffee or the monkey so I brought you both

Oh hang on, that's a capuchin monkey not a cappuccino......................My bad

Cody

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: SirKonstantin

What do you think of this chair?

PS, no chair makes you look slouchy.. I think you need a chair that shows somewhat..

then if you could tell me what you might like animated and any other ideas you may have ...

I'm off to go grocery shopping and then cooking dinner, but I will be back this evening to hear what you think and your additional information..

Take your time. The chair looks great! Your right, I don't want to look slouchy for the end of the world.lol

Yes, motion, animation (sorry, i think animation as Wolf's Rain, CowBoy BeBop, or Witch Hunter Robin...anime)

The only thing animated, I would suggest, would be the Nuclear Explosion in the background.

And we still need to find something for my hand.

And, What would the Image look like If the Entire thing was Black and White? Or, could you color me?

edit on th51Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:51:55 -0500K201535531pm3 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

edit on th53Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:53:38 -0500K201533831pm3 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

edit on th54Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:54:12 -0500K201531231pm3 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

okay, so you don't like the recorder I placed in your hand in that pic? (there is one of those there; if you look, its no longer your hand in that particular picture.. I gave you someone else's hand who was holding a recorder and then did it in black and white) but perhaps you might like a silver one instead of black so it shows up a little better? or something different altogether?

as far as colorizing you, I do know how to do it but it is drawn out and tedious work and I'm not good at colorizing black and white photo's yet - so far I have only done it once so I don't have any experience...

This is what it looks like with the background in black and white also...

I will see what I can do on an animated explosion (a moving graphic is called animation in my understanding... it doesn't have to be a cartoon however - although I could always be wrong on that point... lol)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

you don't have to leave just because someone said animation... you never know, my animation might not come out the way he likes and decides to forgo animating anything, or you could come up with a better background than myself and/or better ideas that he prefers in general...

don't have to run off... this is an everyone gives it a shot -or two or three- deal so that he gets exactly what he is looking for in the end..

At least that was my impression of the request and why I jumped in, in the first place... perhaps I was wrong?
edit on 24-3-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I like your DNA bones.. that´s clever ! We still need a UFO or Apollo 11 landing ( on his shoulder ) wink wink

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Cody is just joking
Your impression is right, everyone can jump in and do. More avatars, more in wardrobe

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Okay, I have done your avatar...it is animated with an explosion.. I did not remove the big explosion in the background, I just added this smaller explosion.. it cannot get any higher as it is as high as possible for an avatar..

tell me what you think of this please...

by the way, it goes with THIS background (only).. if you want to try it on and see it together..

and don't forget to tell me what you want me to do about the recorder in your hand.... did you want a silver one that stands out more or did you want something else?

I did the positioning of the avatar's background prior to cutting out things that needed to go in front of the explosion and for some reason now when I remove that main part off of the avatar (not add, but remove...lol) it somehow increases the file size by a lot making it too large for ATS.. so I am leaving it as it is.. it is positioned correctly so it looks right no worries there..

edit on 24-3-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

That looks really cool I like it...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

you don't have to leave just because someone said animation... you never know, my animation might not come out the way he likes and decides to forgo animating anything, or you could come up with a better background than myself and/or better ideas that he prefers in general...

don't have to run off... this is an everyone gives it a shot -or two or three- deal so that he gets exactly what he is looking for in the end..

At least that was my impression of the request and why I jumped in, in the first place... perhaps I was wrong?

I was just kidding OB

Playing with AV's is a passion of mine, but someone has to make the coffee occasionally LOL

Cody

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Now you´re talking

a reply to: OpinionatedB
That turned out really nice !

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

then the question is; do you serve it to us in bed?

Thank you for the compliment
edit on 25-3-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

So This is the Photo I am happy with and what we will move forward with. The explosion wasn't as...dramatic as i thought it would look. Thank you for showing me what it looked like.

I do like the recorder Idea. We just need one that stands out a bit better?

(Side Idea: What about changing my cloths? Suggestion?)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

This looks great!

How did you get the image style to all blend together? it is a cleaver idea.
The Destroyed city background is awesome. I love the Virus and DNA strand. Now that explosion made into animation would be possible? Alien ship should be in the upper right while the jet is chasing after it from the upper left.
Idk about the Nuclear symbol in the background.
What am I holding? Looks kool.

Regards,

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

as far as clothing, if you want it changed it will depend on what your theme might be in this.. are you a writer coming up with a story line and the background your thoughts? (casual dress if so) are you telling a story about events that happened (more futuristic dress if so..)

As for the recorder, I can place an old fashioned recording machine on that table and perhaps give you a microphone of some kind in your hand rather than the modern day recorder.. we can see where that takes us..

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

its a biohazard symbol

your holding a stopwatch at 2 minutes to midnight

and I don't do animations. Or, i don't do them very well. But i bet someone else could.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This is with the old fashioned style recorder and a microphone.. I would have to make the mic a bit smaller for it to be true to scale I think but I wanted it big enough to be noticeable so I used this size...

what are you thinking about this now?

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

But i bet someone else could.

lol..
edit on 25-3-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join