It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ways We Use Our Free Time When We Finish Our Work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I enjoy a good swim now and then. This time of year I don't get much physical activities in because of the weather of course except for Christmas decorations and gift shopping, more time with family and friends. Indoors I will surf the net or read a good book or start some sort of creative project where I use my hands to build or use my imagination as in writing or whatnot. These days I occasionally go out and gamble, drink and have fun. Nothing too extreme.

When work tires me out I'm usually lounging on the couch watching TV.

What about you?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Craft projects, visiting ATS, reading a good book, listening to good music, watching a good movie or show...

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Depends .. go fishing ( o.k sittting under tree on riverbank reading posts on a.t.s while hekyll & jekyll my cormorants catch fish ) .. perfect my skill at iajutsu .. tend my garden .. read .. pirate oops .. erm download mp3's to listen to .. sit out at night watching the stars ..

When visit "civilization" locate unmarked pubs .. drink large quantities of alcoholic beverages and ravage bargirls ..

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

When my heads screwed on i use the internet to make money,from selling on Ebay to buying and selling Bitcoin and this year i got into refurbishing Ipod classics which i learnt using Youtube videos which i made a dime or 2 off.
Most T.V. bores the knackers off me so i have my daily fix of Alex Jones first and foremost and then probably watch Vice videos,the trailer park boys,Anthony Bourdain,travel shows,David Icke and anything else that pikes my interest from bare knuckle boxing to Wigan wrestling and music.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

sit out at night watching the stars ..

You've been watching me?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Play guitar, hunt, paint, hang out at the bar and kick ass on the pool table, drink lots of beer, chase tail, watch the sky.
In no particular order.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What is this "free time" you speak of? Wait...I vaguely remember something like that in the year 6 BK (before kids) I remember enjoying reading, hiking, painting, drawing...now-work, kids, research and extracurricular activities with the ocassional ATS in between. Free time to me is the 30 minutes of TV at night while I eat my bowl of cereal before bed. Ah the joys of adulthood.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: phoenix9884

Ain't that the truth....

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

I am blessed to be involved in a profession, that pays very well, that is more fun than anything I ever did in my free time, so
I work as much as possible.

www.sagaftra.org... iatse.net...

but during down time I play with my dogs, guitar, ATS.

edit on 25-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You need to invest in a time machine.

originally posted by: phoenix9884
What is this "free time" you speak of? Wait...I vaguely remember something like that in the year 6 BK (before kids) I remember enjoying reading, hiking, painting, drawing...now-work, kids, research and extracurricular activities with the ocassional ATS in between. Free time to me is the 30 minutes of TV at night while I eat my bowl of cereal before bed. Ah the joys of adulthood.

top topics

join