It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ground Will Shake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just another random prediction.

Where the heart of the problem lies there will be a quake and it is up to us to take notice and correct problem that hides in that land.

If i knew what it means i would tell you but i get the feeling that if there is an earthquake in a place not known for them then at that point they will know what to do.
edit on 20-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Chicago, 2017. Tear it apart, shake it down, make of it what y'all will. The quake you forsee will be an actual earthquake. BIG. New Madrid? A true wtf moment. Head scrathcher for sure.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Many of the prophets are saying the same thing...

"Earthquakes have been appointed by the decree of the watchers” "I hear the Spirit of the Lord speaking many more great earthquakes are going to come upon the face of this world such as the world has never seen before, not since the time of Peleg” (earthquakes divided the continents during the days of Peleg, Genesis 10:25)

Transcript from video

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Two eq's off coast of BC tonight.

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I had a dream ten years ago about an earthquake. It was so bad that two large hills were pumping up and down. The quake was accompanied by an extreme wind that was ripping siding off of houses and blowing trees down. I have never seen a quake in my life and considered the dream to be quite random. One I will never forget.

top topics

join