It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russel Brand exposes the truth of Newspapers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
LOVE THIS GUY~!! RUSSEL NEEDS TO BE ON ATS ~!!

Not going to say to much since he says it ALL right on the camera .. ~! Thanks Russel, for being a average, ordinary, everyday--Super Hero~!

edit on 18-12-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

and the opening line on this video had me in tears ~!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
i find him quite irritating actually.

But he often speaks the naked truth so im forced to like him.

Im glad he doesnt eat up the general crap in the news and like him as i dont, he gets my vote.

edit: he might be on ATS, im sure hes smart enough not to let it out though

edit on b2323500 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Narcissist.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
i don't know what to think.
He was having a very lucrative career, and now is doing all these "truth"videos
You know he will be labeled as the nutjob with strange ideas...watch him not be in any major movie anymore.
And he's clearly an attention seeker.
and his tone of voice sounds snotty.
But he is doing a great service with his videos, so i respect that. let's hope he doesn't jump the shark like alex jones.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

he does speak the truth i find the guy incredible more should listen to him ive subscribed to him from day one as a comedian i do find him really funny some people dont you either hate him or love him many people i know hate the bloke and wont entertain him because of his humour

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

He kinda reminds me of another comedian who sobered up enough to see the truth. If I could only remember his name... Bob Hooks? no that doesn't right. Ben Hulk? no that doesn't sound right either.

Russell makes me cringe most of the time but I've gotta give credit when it's due. He and James Cromwell have done more to expose the absurdity of the media empires than any other celebrity that I know of.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think the comedian you are thinking of was called George Carlin.

I wonder if the MSM will continue there efforts to destroy him like they did to David Icke another comfortable celebrity who decided to step outside of the box.

a reply to: Thecakeisalie

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
He is doing great things at the moment.

When he first popped on the scene I didn't really like him.
He seemed more interested in shagging his way through the industry.

Who would have thought that he'd sober up and give the common man a voice though?
He deserves a lot of credit for that.

He was on Question Time earlier this week, the crowd loved what he had to say about the Bankers & their nefarious influence on Politics in the UK.

It'd definitely be great to see him on ATS.
edit on 18-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There are few people who can even understand what he is saying because they are so diluted with false or fake social and national media. I read and see material just like he does and lots of you also do it. We can usually see why they did something and what the agenda is, is sometimes clear and sometimes not. I wish more people could see through the b.s. That being said, its totally on another level of b.s. that has almost become a perfected institution.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I like the way he annoys so many people, especially the Dail Mail readers. I find him entertaining, don't take him too seriously.I like him and I like his YouTube videos, pretty simple.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The tabloids are trying to smear him because after all, they're owned by millionaire oligarchs, and Russell is speaking out against everything they stand for.

Once he started speaking out, it was immediately apparent that they would soon start denouncing him as a lunatic, or an idiot, or a hypocrite etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I think you were thinking of Alex Jones... Right? Funnier, before he stole Sam Kinnison's schtick and started gettin' all red faced yelling all the time

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I like the way he annoys so many people, especially the Dail Mail readers. I find him entertaining, don't take him too seriously.I like him and I like his YouTube videos, pretty simple.

I love how he's all about revealing the naked truth of crap news feeds and news celebs ...it's all crap, propoganda and misdirection ..

I do take the guy serious...if you watch the video's he toss the paper aside and then reads something that we as human beings SHOULD be reading.. !!! He's spot on !!!

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This episode ..Russel comments a street level view of the massacre in Pakistan...

I like what he says.."violence echo's" .. "violence breeds violence"

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
For the people that dont like him:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You mean Bill Hicks. Otherwise known as Alex Jones. Just Kidding hehe... they just have the exact same teeth. And a few other things.

new topics

top topics

join