It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Semi-retired president: “I spend most of my time watching ESPN in the morning”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Your so off topic, i hope you get payed for this cause damn your making my friday night comedy gold.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Actually you are. I'm citing the source article from the OP's article and all you're doing is derailing the topic? So what's the problem besides your gripe with the OP?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Lol, who cant stop bashing obama about everything, man seriously too bad my cats cant read there out of cat nip.

Your mad cause obama watches espn in the morning, wow.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

double baby

edit on 12-12-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'm not mad I just can't understand why you're defending him and bashing the OP because he didn't include "while exercising"? If you want to ignore facts because the OP didn't include that I feel bad for you.

And I hate to be as petty as you but can you please learn to type or at least spell? It's a little difficult trying to read your posts when there's barely any punctuation and constant grammatical errors.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Wow where did i defend him, again making things up, deflecting,insulting, pretty classy moves bud, im off for a while real life calls.

Enjoy your week end

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

My bad i forgot,to add my bad grammar, english is the third most language i use, hehehe

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So you are also mad that he watches TV while he works out in the morning?!
Cause that is what the OP is about, not him spending his entire morning in front of the boob tube.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: neo96

So? After 6 years of #ed US politics i would watch ESPN too.

# I can't wait till you people start bitching about the next president.

So the POTUS who promised hope and change, OWNED the majority in legislature for his first two years, chose to bail on daily briefings and watch ESPN instead. Splendid, just splendid. Oh, and NOW you blame a #ed political system? What has he done to change it? Is there any responsibility on Obama....at all???? Don't wait until the bathtub is drained to begin to try treading water and then claim impotence because there is no more water.
edit on 13-12-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

No I just think his daily loafing period could be put to better use. He is the president or maybe he's swung too many golf clubs to realize that...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Sremmos80

No I just think his daily loafing period could be put to better use. He is the president or maybe he's swung too many golf clubs to realize that...

Again, who are we to say what he should or should not do while he exercises?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Ever hear of doing a job you were hired to do? Or is he exempt from that while enjoying tools who have nothing better to do than to defend him blindly?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Ever hear of doing a job you were hired to do?

Whether or not we agree with how well he is doing his job.....he is still doing it. Just because the man is president does not mean that he is not entitled to do whatever the hell he wants in his free time.

If he wants to watch ESPN while he works-out, so be it.

Or is he exempt from that while enjoying tools who have nothing better to do than to defend him blindly?

Who's defending him blindly? All I'm saying is that if you want to disagree or bash Obama there are many things that we could talk about. This entire issue is a non-issue.

Getting all outraged over him watching ESPN will he works-out is silly, petty and outright stupid.

The only people making a big deal out of this are the unintelligent, emotional right-wingers that cry like little babies at anything he does.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

No sorry slayboy you're wrong. The point is he spends valuable time exercising and doesn't want to be "inundated with political talk during the day". And yeah, he doesn't do his job at all. Like every other president he loafs around all day. So what's the problem?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The source is called HotAir...

I think we know what to expect.

A non-story...
Only relevant to Right wingers & Obama haters.

There's many things to be pissed about Obama for...

Working out?
That's pathetic.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Actually those who are "pissed" are pissed because he doesn't do anything. He spends most of his morning detached from the country's situation. He could watch showtime for all I care the point is he's a lazy bum who doesn't do a thing for this country.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yeah, sure.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

No sorry slayboy you're wrong. The point is he spends valuable time exercising and doesn't want to be "inundated with political talk during the day". And yeah, he doesn't do his job at all. Like every other president he loafs around all day. So what's the problem?

I don't have a problem. I've made my point very clear and you can't even come back with anything even remotely intelligent. Instead you just make ridiculous claims and want to be a nazi about how he spends his free time.

It's hilarious, yet sad at the same time.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So is your problem that people bring up the inefficiency and laziness of the president or is it that you think his "personal time" shouldn't be interfered with? Now I can imagine if the lefties replaced the name with Bush, instant mouth frothing and the slayer would end up taking his sword to himself.

Your tactics are tired, dated and hopelessly irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Actually those who are "pissed" are pissed because he doesn't do anything. He spends most of his morning detached from the country's situation. He could watch showtime for all I care the point is he's a lazy bum who doesn't do a thing for this country.

Where is your proof for such a statement? You do know that his daily schedules are listed online, right? You do know the press follows him around to document what he does and says, right?

You wouldn't be talking out of your ass, would you?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join