It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes Theater Shooting Trial set to start

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The judge overseeing the Colorado theater shooting case has refused to delay the trial despite defense attorneys' request for more time to review massive amounts of evidence.

After 2.5 years and 5 delays in this case it looks like this show is about to get on the road after all In court filings last week, defense attorneys had asked for a two-to-three month delay to review evidence that includes 85,000 pages of documents, 366 CDs, 282 DVDs and other materials in computer memory drives.

Holmes pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity to charges of killing 12 people and injuring 70 in the 2012 attack at a Denver-area theater. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty. Jury selection is scheduled to start Jan. 20.

abcnews.go.com...

I am interested to know how he could booby trap his apartment and none of his room mates notice him doing this and alert police , this is going to be interesting

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

if 2.5 years wasn't enough time to review evidence, I don't see how 2-3 more months will magically be enough.

in re the roomies: just because public records indicate somebody lives somewhere doesn't mean they actually do. if one were to look me up using non-law enforcement methods, you'd find me living at an address I haven't lived at for about six years. I'm just sayin....

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

2.5 years of delayed justice. What a crock.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The wheels of justice sure run slow all around the world , i thought he stayed on campus in the original reports that came out but as you point out when i search for myself i am living with a ex and that finished 12 years ago

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

edit on 12/12/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just another Monarch Mind Control victim. It's messed up because if you to YouTube and watch one of his school presentations he was a sweet boy. Then he got caught up in that government program in college... Things that make ya go hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Anybody have up to date news on this trial feel free to post away

top topics

join