It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man locked in Psych Ward over bank fraud allegations may have been telling truth!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: and14263

In my experience at my place of work once someone is sectioned an advocate is allocated to them ASAP.
The advocates came in fortnightly to interview the patient privately and brought up any concerns to the medical team right away or took action.
Iam sorry you had a bad experience but mental wellbeing is getting better.

Just the fact that the advocate comes in just once a fortnight says it all. Another misunderstanding of mental health from the professionals yet again.

I'm sorry, you seem like a great person who genuinely wants to help. It is for this reason I can't continue here. I'll end up posting in a way that will offend you - even though I don't mean to, it's just how I come across.

It's the system, not the people. Keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Their has to be an amount of time in between visits.
Plus our patients could ring them whenever they wanted no question asked.
The system is getting better I have seen it.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
psychiatry is one of the few professions where you have the exclusive right to create your own customers.
lawyers don`t charge people with crimes they represent people who have already been charged.
mechanics fix things that are already broken
chefs don`t make people hungry they feed people who are already hungry

It seems like a conflict of interest to me,psychiatrist get to decide if you are going to be a customer or not.They decide if you are broken and how broken you are.
it`s pretty obvious when people are severely broken,you don`t need a degree to spot someone like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It is happening again just like it did in Germany. It is happening in America and only now are we really starting to see the full spectrum of their reach. I am embedding this video, but I am not blaming this group of people, but I think the things that this man speaks about are happening to our country, but not specifically by that group of people, but by zionist, globalist, the powers to be, whatever else you want to call them. The demoralization and financial vampirism that is going on is complete planned and when we have our own war among our country. East/West Germany or better yet North/South United States will be fighting again because why? It was planned unless we understand that we are all just the same. We all have worries about our next meal whether we are filthy rich, or dirt poor. We all wonder when we are going to get to see family or friends or just relax.

The money in our pockets, nor the clothes on backs define us. We as a whole are a species of humans that must come together to bring back our own sovereignty because only you can hold yourself accountable.

www.youtube.com...

Link because it doesn't want to embed....
edit on 8-12-2014 by Nosollar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Goldcurrent

I have always believed that these places can be and are, used to remove ...problems. It would just be so easy, all you need a psychologist or such on your team. Many movies show this happening to people and I would bet it is the case in reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think that some moronic staff, including doctors, will likely assume that because you are there, you are supposed to be there. Seeming normal, or not acting crazy, is not enough for them to up and release you apparently. So I imagine that this guy's wife had a lot to do with having his liberties taken away, and there could have been some money changing hands to ensure that he stayed there. The fact that no criminal charges are being filed seems quite odd to me, as I cannot imagine that no laws were broken. But then again, the wealthy do not go through the same legal system in most countries.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goldcurrent

My question is how supposed doctors of this psych ward did could not distinguish him from possibly being sane and insane? Is the psychiatric industry that corrupt and fraudulent?

When I was 13 my father attempted to beat me silly in a drunken rage because I questioned him.

It was the first time I ever hit back and I laid into him pretty hard.

I ended up under lock and key for 2 weeks, and was only released after I admitted "he was right and I was a bad child"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join