It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream House with A Beautiful View or Architecture & Scenery is Art

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Feel free to add your own pictures of paradise. These photos might impress your sensory inputs greater than some of the world's most valuable paintings can.

LOCATION UNKNOWN

MAUI, SOMEWHERE

HOLLYWOOD HILLS, VIEW OF THE CITY

As you can tell I love the water. Vibrant colors. Vivid and vivacious plantlife. Modernized architecture. Your house should be a zone of relief and peacefulness where you can set your mind at ease and let go of the world out there. Of course, homes like these are rare and the price of the prettiest penny, but even if you can't afford these luxuries there are still changes you can make to your own house and yard to that end.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

those look awesome.

i dont want to be around anyone so i will take something like this

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have a home I built in the woods. I like looking at all the crooked trees and beautiful weeds growing everywhere. It is surprising how good natural wild flowering plants look. None of the expensive extravagant homes you posted interested me. I like a place where the property taxes are reasonable and the deer come and eat your garden.

I kind of dislike the white that covers everything for five months of the year though. A couple of months would be better.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I saw this a while ago and just thought it was insane!

edit on 6-12-2014 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

$2 million dollar underwater entertainment room. Still hates his life..

That's why I agree with rickymouse.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

this house was in the town where i went to college.
Pineapple House

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Excellent thread OP - I love reading about people's dream home ideas!

This took my fancy awhile back, probably because it's not your average castle-like home.

I would absolutely prefer to be surrounded by nature though, with a touch of the eccentric.
Perhaps impractical, but I make no apologies.

ETA: Your home sounds like a dream rickymouse - I have a thing for trees & wildflowers in general, but I really love looking at the intricate and unique qualities of each tree in particular. The deer can keep their interest off my precious berries though! lol

edit on 7-12-2014 by MoonBlossom because: More Words

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here's two more awesome houses.

PEBBLE BEACH

BEVERLY HILLS

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm not so much an outdoorsy wilderness dude although for a good part of my childhood I was out in the woods often. I'm still a city dude and would much rather live in a mansion or an exotic high priced house than in a log cabin somewhere next door to the bear that ate the rancher next door's pets. To each his own.

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have a home I built in the woods. I like looking at all the crooked trees and beautiful weeds growing everywhere. It is surprising how good natural wild flowering plants look. None of the expensive extravagant homes you posted interested me. I like a place where the property taxes are reasonable and the deer come and eat your garden.

I kind of dislike the white that covers everything for five months of the year though. A couple of months would be better.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I don't know about the tree-bed but I might eat a picnic at that table.

originally posted by: MoonBlossom

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Goes to show that there's more to the world than is immediately seen. Although this underground mansion is filled with secret passages and over 4 stories of subterranean wonder I am quite sure that this one isn't the only one. I'm willing to gamble on there being many secret underground mansions and such built by the wealthy that we'll never know about.

UNDERGROUND MANSION
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Bears make decent neighbors. You don't have to worry about them cutting down the trees on your property. You don't have to worry about them stealing the gas out of your car. You don't have to worry about them breaking into your house looking for cash or anything they can sell.

They might break into your house and steal your pie or cookies though. But there is more chance of a mouse doing that.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Some more eye candy for the architecture enthusiasts.

LIVE IN A ROCK IN LOUISVILLE!

BRICK INTERIOR - COZY

edit on 10-12-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
These ones are really awesome for their lego-like appearance.

Here's a link to the article that features the photos I pasted in this reply.

priestown.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
SOMEWHERE IN AUSTRALIA

I really like this one.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Underwater basement in singapore...pretty cool
LINK

new topics

top topics