It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Called Out For What They Truly Are in Ferguson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what's amazing to me is that white people seem to be saying that they have a better understanding of racial bigotry than black people do....

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
what's amazing to me is that white people seem to be saying that they have a better understanding of racial bigotry than black people do....

Doesn't stop them 'white' folks at CNN from running their mouths about it.

Or at MSNBC.

Or the 'white' majority on capitol shill.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread Jude, S&F.

It seems like since this whole thing in Ferguson ramped up, people have taken extreme stances from both sides. I think this is exactly what the MSM set out to accomplish. Once side making it ALL about race and the other side turning a blind eye against any and ALL police brutality/corruption and have chosen the stance to support the police state no matter what.

Talk about division. This has been flawlessly carried out. If the nation as a whole were to really stand together and address the real issues without singling out one group or another, big changes really could take place. As it stands, TPTB are still successfully controlling the masses.
edit on 8-12-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: jimmyx

Doesn't stop them 'white' folks at CNN from running their mouths about it.

Or at MSNBC.

Or the 'white' majority on capitol shill.

Or the white people at fox news. You always forget to share any blame with them. Let me help you. They've been stirring things up as well, as always.
edit on 8-12-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I have been saying it as well...

The real war in this Country is with our Media.

The Government does not have to be accountable when the Media is a willing lap dog.

S&F

The fight begins today.

I totally agree with you.
The media are probably more dangerous to the people than any government.
They don't ask questions anymore.....well not the questions that the people want.
They lie to us continually and feed us fake news on an equal level.

The media are the ones we should be protesting against.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You shouldn't be showing people this #. I want my chocolate edible body camera damn it!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lambros56

The Government does not have to be accountable when the Media is a willing lap dog.

S&F

The fight begins today.

They don't ask questions anymore.....well not the questions that the people want.

Ever notice how they're referred to as media or mainstream media but not the "news". That should be telling itself not unlike "con"gress, you know not like progress.

Media (plural for medium) - the means for communication regardless of format that reach and "influence" people.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
im sure thats why tv shows are called programs....their job is to program the viewer.....an influence hiding in plain sight...who would have thought

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The MSM script writers see all people as 0's and 1's with some C++ thrown in.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: lambros56

S&F

The fight begins today.

Ever notice how they're referred to as media or mainstream media but not the "news". That should be telling itself not unlike "con"gress, you know not like progress.

Media (plural for medium) - the means for communication regardless of format that reach and "influence" people.
Haha exactly. They don't report the news anymore. Hence the name change of late. And this morning I wanted to jump thru my tv hearing that Gruber guy talking and lying. He lied the media lied as usual.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Tuning in to different news sources is the only way to erase the spin. Be aware that there is a US-oriented spin on all US media. The reality in different countries is very different from what you see on TV. Try talking to people from there. a reply to: sirlancelot

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Thanks for the thread Jude, S&F.

It seems like since this whole thing in Ferguson ramped up, people have taken extreme stances from both sides. I think this is exactly what the MSM set out to accomplish. Once side making it ALL about race and the other side turning a blind eye against any and ALL police brutality/corruption and have chosen the stance to support the police state no matter what.

Talk about division. This has been flawlessly carried out. If the nation as a whole were to really stand together and address the real issues without singling out one group or another, big changes really could take place. As it stands, TPTB are still successfully controlling the masses.

That's exactly right. It's a propagation of the two party system. The one where you have the illusion of choice. I think it's naive to think campaigning for alternate candidates and term limits will solve this. Something much larger and broader must happen. But the zombie American proles will do nothing until it forced on them... until you turn off the televisions and stop the pizza delivery. And even then, who knows. Many may just lie down and take it. This horrible game is already fixed.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DJGroove

I only pay attention to O'Riley.

I know! I find myself yelling at him a lot, but he keeps to his beliefs, and he's the fairest talking head.

My opinion, but look up his past comments. You'll find they don't always match Fox New's rhetoric. Give him a try, just keep an open mind. Always.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join