It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something happened to me, has it happened to you too?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So there's a few things I wish to talk about, one of a recent event and second of a event that happened when I was 15(8 years ago)

To give a little back story, I'm some one who is lucky enough to dream multiple times a night even continuing dreams if I wake up for some reason during my dreams, I haven't had a nightmare or even a bad dream for as long as I can remember, even when a dream isn't "going a nice way" by the end of the dream it's always comes out nice.

The first thing I want to talk about is, Have you ever dreamed of some one you haven't spoken to or had any contact with for longer then say 6 months, then to dream about them and all of the sudden that person who you were dreaming about you haven't even said one word too, then that person all of the sudden contacts you?

On Wednesday morning I woke from a dream about an ex, the relationship ended 2 n half years ago and I'm not still "Crazy" about her nor do I even think about her these days last time I saw her was about 6 months ago had no contact, nothing with her since then. but yet 2 days of having that dream(today) about 10 minutes after I woke, she sends me a text wanting to catch up for a coffee.... Maybe a coincidence, or maybe something more? hence why I'm sharing to see if anyone else has had such a thing happen to them.

secondly, When I was 15 I was adventure type and I got invited to go down to the country (to stay with a girl i met a week before hand)
I've never been any where near where she lived and it was the first time I caught The V-line trains(Our country trains here in Victoria)
The trip takes roughly 6-7 hours from My house 2 trains and a long bus ride I'm finally at my destination) Before I even met this girl, I had a dream where I got on a bus Went RIGHT down to the back seats but also 2 people sat infront of me and there were 4 others on my left hand side, No one else on the bus just those 6 people and myself, During the bus ride(in my dream) 1 of the persons in front of me turned around and started talking. In my dreams I could see their faces perfectly the other one infront of me turned around and joined in on the conversation then the 4 others on my left started joining into the conversation and then after that I can't remember much else.

So I've enjoyed my 3 days and 2 nights in a country town experiencing an adventure! then it all happened, waiting for the bus back to closest train station. The bus arrives little to my knowledge I walk to the back seat, 2 people sit infront of me 4 to the left, nothing really clicked yet, I started reading my Pokemon silver guide book and then couple minutes later 1 person in front of my turns around it was at that moment when I saw that girls face it all clicked, Her face was the exact same in my dream the next person to turn around same face and so on with the 4 others. My dream played out perfectly in RL on that day.

The thing that gets me most about that. Is people say when you see a face in a dream you've seen that face "SOME WHERE" in RL at some point in time or some where on the internet. But those people who were on that bus have never once traveled together(or one or two who have never even been to the city) to Melbourne as they were from a school out in the country going on some camp(this is the first one of the kind for them) where they stayed in the city for a week to do what ever it was they did. So what I'm asking is, how in the 1 year of being a "city kid" in those times. Was I able to see all their faces at some point for them to be put in my dream....So i still ask to this day, how is it possible. And if I really try find an answer to that my self I'll probably drive my self insane.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I don't exactly have the answer for you....but I have had dreams come true before too....and it can be quite puzzling. But there is a large part of our brain that we don't use or understand yet. Maybe it all comes from that area?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Possibly! I'm sure many people have had such dreams and I'm sure many more that just can't remember them.
I don't know who will or if we will ever get an answer. but it's damn interesting neither the less

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
We are all interconnected just like a spiderweb. The way I see it is much like acquiring knowledge. When you learn to do something by actually doing it over and over you brain builds pathways to allow you to "remember" how to do it for next time, after awhile it becomes second nature.

Building a relationship with someone is very similar in the sense that the connection that you have with everyone is strengthened by the past relationship, you built deeper pathways to this person. Thinking or dreaming about that person and then that person calling is really evidence of it. The question is, did you dreaming about her/him make that person call or was it her thoughts (fighting with whether to call you) that triggered your dream?

edit on 5-12-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
You were reading a 'POKEMON BOOK' ? Do you mind telling us just how old you are ?
Thanks

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
yes, according to quantum mechanics, our minds are interconnected and can communicate through time and space.
basically, there are no boundaries as everything is energy & energy flows where the attention goes.

I had these things like you are jogging along the riverside and you think about people you haven't met or texted in a while and then suddenly your iPhone rings in your pocket or the the message clicks and you pick up the phone, you look at the display and you see the name of the person you were thinking of ... and you start laughing.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sayzaar
You were reading a 'POKEMON BOOK' ? Do you mind telling us just how old you are ?
Thanks

if this happened 8 years ago and he was 15 back then,... makes me think he is 23 years old.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I do agree, our thoughts are interconnected by some means, It'll be interesting to find out if we even ever decide to study *Put serious money into* studying such sciences.

Well that's the main question, Who thought of who first ;P
haha I guess those kinds of feelings never really leave or should I say in this day and age get deleted, even after you come to the conclusion and are perfectly happy with it.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

hahaha regardless if I was 15 at the time, If needed I would still use such a book. How ever pokemon and any other cartoon for that matter (Excluding anime because japs take that serious) cartoons are just horrible I do feel sorry for what kids have to "enjoy" in times like this.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Situations like that happen a lot more often its just they are never really thought of in such a sense.
Well I guess there are more people questioning such situations, makes me happy to think people still think and not just soak up information

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
a reply to: sayzaar

hahaha regardless if I was 15 at the time, If needed I would still use such a book. How ever pokemon and any other cartoon for that matter (Excluding anime because japs take that serious) cartoons are just horrible I do feel sorry for what kids have to "enjoy" in times like this.

I'm glad there were no iPhones and iPads in my early childhood. We had Windows XP computers, but we also had bikes, cute cartoons, crayons and imagination.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

haha I'm also glad for living such a childhood, Childhood is to intermixed with adulthood it's confused the little buggers

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I used to have a weird thing where quite regularly out of the blue a particular scene from The Simpsons or Friends (among others) would pop into my head and then guaranteed the episode with that scene in it would be on tv that day, I also used to pull my phone out of my pocket a few seconds before it would ring. It's all stopped now though, the last time was when I was in my mid 20's (I'm 31 now). Maybe it was all just dumb luck, maybe something more, I'm not sure.

A close friend of mine has had quite a few dreams that have come true, quite recently she dreamt that there was a fire in a building full of people but only the men were affected by it, the women were walking through it as though there was nothing there. The following day she was travelling with her family up to Scotland and stopped in some services and the mens toilets were on fire, both toilets were adjoined and the men were running out and the women were just popping out to see what was happening. Coincidence? who knows

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

There are many aspects YOU must take into account like your diet, your practice(Meditation, prayers), Exercise???, your area of residence, the topography, the power lines, your relations? Is this a common thing in your family? Keep a record and report back!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

So what I'm asking is, how in the 1 year of being a "city kid" in those times. Was I able to see all their faces at some point for them to be put in my dream....So i still ask to this day, how is it possible. And if I really try find an answer to that my self I'll probably drive my self insane.

Perhaps you need to expand your concept of self and what all it entails?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is the Hermetic Law of Attraction in practise. It happened today; there is this guy that sometimes visits my closest coffee shop and for some reason I thought of him today - then while walking towards the coffee shop early this morning (10 min walk) he came walking towards me in the opposite direction 2/3 of the way. It happens all the time; I start thinking of an old classmate or collegue that I have not seen in years of decades even, then I meet them or see them later the same day.

-MM

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MindfulBuddha

My diet's pretty good, I hardly eat take away(unless it's from a proper restaurant) always eat proper cooked meals.
I don't meditated, when i was 13-14 i did for a month or two and haven't since Unless you want to call trying to astral project mediation and I do this maybe twice a week. and I'm not the praying type,I have only recently started exercising everyday to put a little more weight on as i have an extremely fast metabolism and can eat everything and not put weight on
I live in a nice area well niceish never had any crime around my estate there's no over head power lines in estate, and i don't believe i have heard any one from my family speak of such a thing that I have.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ProsceniumProphet

Perhaps you are right, there's more to the word self then just me, regardless of what I said, I try to keep that question on my mind just incase I stumbled upon the answers one day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join