It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CCTV Video captures Jasper, Texas, police officers beating woman brutally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a problem with police officers escalating situations like this into a situation thats violent.

"The amount of force used was abominable," the woman's attorney, Cade Bernsen, told Yahoo News. The incident was captured by security cameras at the Jasper, Texas, police headquarters. Keyarika "Shea" Diggles, 25, was brought to the jail on May 5 for an unpaid fine, according to Bernsen. He said she was was on the phone with her mother trying to arrange to get the $100 owed when Officer Ricky Grissom cut off the call. There's no audio on the video, but Diggles and Grissom were apparently arguing when Officer Ryan Cunningham comes in behind Diggles and attempts to handcuff her. When she appears to raise her hand, Cunningham grabs Diggles by the hair and slams her head into a countertop. The officers wrestle Diggles to the ground before dragging her by her ankles into a jail cell. "She got her hair pulled out, broke a tooth, braces got knocked off ... it was brutal," Bernsen said. Diggles was charged with resisting arrest for arguing with the officers, a charge dropped on Monday, according to Bernsen.

Oh good they got fired. Probably collecting unemployment, smoking cigs(gross) and drinking coors light.

You know what would happen to me if i walked up to a woman grabber her and slammed her face off of a desk like that?

Assault with a deadly weapon and great bodily injury. Those two for sure. Looking at 5 years.

No indictment? HOW?

One last question, how many of you men would attack a woman like that?
edit on 12/4/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Cool. Can you try to find things more recent than over a year ago then? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

We get it. You hate cops. How many of these are you going to post tonight? Couldn't you at least consolidate them into one topic maybe?

I think one thread for each act of roid-rage stupidity in uniform is totally warranted. I don't hate cops and I think this is a very important topic to point out each and every time it happens.

My father-in-law responded to the Garner video by saying "Well, why did he wave his hands around?" as if that justified getting murdered. To the Micheal Brown case, he said "he robbed that store so he deserved it".

WTF is wrong with people?! By that rationale, every twelve year old stealing a pack of gum should be executed on the spot. Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

originally posted by: Shamrock6

We get it. You hate cops. How many of these are you going to post tonight? Couldn't you at least consolidate them into one topic maybe?

I think one thread for each act of roid-rage stupidity in uniform is totally warranted. I don't hate cops and I think this is a very important topic to point out each and every time it happens.

My father-in-law responded to the Garner video by saying "Well, why did he wave his hands around?" as if that justified getting murdered. To the Micheal Brown case, he said "he robbed that store so he deserved it".

WTF is wrong with people?! By that rationale, every twelve year old stealing a pack of gum should be executed on the spot. Ridiculous.

Take that up with your dad then. I don't see any reason to create a new thread every time he finds a new video on YouTube.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
People need to be reminded of these inappropriate actions over and over. Hopefully one day it will change. I doubt the victim will forget it very quickly. Cutting police slack over bad behavior is wrong.
edit on 12/4/2014 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

(post by onequestion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
[SNIP]

OP I find it particularly hard to watch let alone to perpetrate.

edit on 12/4/2014 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I know its crazy.

I dont understand a world where its ok for anyone to act like this. Trust me ive learned my lessons but man i couldnt even consider touching a woman thats crazy.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I have a problem with police officers

Could have stopped there..

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Nice move.

That was like CNN snipping half of a sentence to prove a point, totally out of context.

I liked it good move.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join