It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite : Dangerous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Anyone else out there playing the Gamma and intending to play the full version from 16th December?

You can find me as Cmdr. Illustrial if you need an ally. Would be cool to have an ATS squadron.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
greetings commader! im cmdr nautilus! ive been playing since beta1. if you are on steam you ought to join our steam page as well, loads of other commanders there especially in the group chat!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

First I heard of this game!

After googling it, I wouldn't be much help.....

I am still trying to figure out how in the hell to do space combat in star trek online!

Would be cool though to be in an ATS crew in a video game!

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I got the title elite in about 1985 on my bbc so i have no need to re earn my title thank you very much and i still have the dual sided 40/80 track floppy from 1984 in my parents loft along with the novella so i'm still happy

edit on 4-12-2014 by Maxatoria because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

About twenty years ago, I used to go raving with Ian Bell who was co-author of the first one.

"Interesting" character lol, jolly nice chap indeed, but wow! Not saying any more on that one.

This does look way cool too, I followed Dangerous on and off for a while but my PC aint up to it, and that is not likely to change anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Looks pretty cool!

I used to play Elite back on our old Apple IIC computer when I was younger. What were the name of those evil turds that had their fear glands removed? Thargon's or Thargoids? I forget...

My brother and I would always crap our pants when one of those came along haha.

new topics

top topics

join