It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi guys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hey guys,
I'm new here and already loving all the content on here 😍
But just wondering if anybody knows of any goo threads on "how the world is supposed to be" or the origins of the English race, the origins of man on earth and the universe, and the pyramids of Giza and the sphinx, thank you in advance

edit on 2-12-2014 by Shedog99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2014 by Shedog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Don't live the content. Love it.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shedog99

Hi wellcome back to you from the south coast.

Funnily enough unless one does a college course on english history, its not something that was discussed or even taught when I was at school. In fact you are using the name English, as opposed to British, is quite something, considering the fact that Englishness was not 'literally allowed' during the 70' - 90's. I did see a history professor telling an interviewer that someone needs to rewrite English history because the current record is 'out of date or eh! incorrect. Then he acknowledged that no one seemed toop keen to do the job though.

I know ever since Doggerland there were people living in what apparently was quite a pleasant land and climate but to go up over the cliffs of then England took one into a much harsher place to live. Once it had flooded people had pretty much by then made their minds to move to higher ground either to the West and England or to the EU side.

We have a lot of land that has been submerged leading out to the Isle of Wight and stretching from Cornwall far out towards the Scillies where the outline of farmed land/houses is apparent and our climate has warmed up to grow grapes in many of the Roman villas that flourished and then cooled down a bit again. We do have a problem as far as the Celts are involved and of course the Druids. I have heard the argument that Celts didn't come to our shores and unfortunately the church hated the druids and went out of its way to totally destroy all our knowledge of our previous beliefs before it tossed up on our shores. I have been to a talk about the Druids as the educators of Europe and as far as through to Egypt. Apparently the church hated them because they believed that the land was free to the people and always carried a measuring stick with which they allocated the land into three lines for a family (given free) with which to feed themselves. They were also the educators and people/children had free education from them. Obviously the biggest landgrabing Johhny-comne-lately were the men in church robes who took land and immediately clamped down on education for the people and we went backwards to an illiterate set of people easily manipulated by the church. A certain amount of our history and beliefs have managed to hide away in the country areas and by reading some of the books written in the 1920's and 30's though one can get a slight handle on that side of our historical record.

Good luck with this I look forward to reading your threads on this.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Shedog99

Hi there! Welcome here mate.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome SheDog! The search function may help You find what You are looking for, or close. I would probably for now anyway be no help, Sorry That, in finding anything relevant to Your desires. I do think our school taught Histories are fabricated B.S.!! I hope once You have in Your 20 posts, so You can open Threads, that You may have some information to Pass along to the rest of Us, while satisfying Your urge for knowledge!!

Enjoy Your time spent Here Searching/Sharing at ATS!! See You on the boards! Syx.

new topics

top topics

join