It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you fall in love with a psychopathic woman? Just how do they see love?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

She explains how a psychopath (or sociopath) female sees

* Love
* Family/children
* Sex
* Sexuality
* Religion

Could you or would you date and or marry such a woman?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: edward777

I thought I fell in love with a nutter. It was a roller coaster the whole time and when it all finally came off the rails, I could really see what was happening and how I really felt.
But man what a ride it was.(i mean the relationship)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
nvm

edit on CST03uTue, 02 Dec 2014 03:22:30 -06002230am335 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
She sums it up.

"My angle is that they are less frightening if you take the time to understand them. Don't get freaked out by the fact they cant reciprocate their feelings the way normal people are used to. They reciprocate their intellect and on their own time.

They can bring a new perspective,new enegery or even a new lifetime(as you call it) without even changing who you are at your core.

If you take the time to tame them and be tamed by them since they will inevitability pick you,not the other way around. "
edit on 2-12-2014 by DEFCONWhite because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
PS; Socio married to a socio. Feel free to AMA*

*no overly personal things that will give me away

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
if you are down with sexual prominscuity then yeah go for it.

But if shes a legit psychopath there is no way of getting around it.

If you are into an open relationship this might be the kind of thing for you. Otherwise shes gunna bug the hell outta yeah and take all your dough well abusing you at the same time.

of course this woman is hypothetical right?

rollercoaster here we come?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

after having see the video I could easily do that to experience the fantastic sex life. A woman who wants it just because her body demands it like a blokes does is very sexy definition
edit on 2-12-2014 by learnatic because: typo

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wait.. What?? Now you tell me there are normal women too?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

You've some what summed it up. Then a socio gets with a socio..oh lordy.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

That's.not.the.point.

Sex is just that.. Sex.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DEFCONWhite
a reply to: AnuTyr

You've some what summed it up. Then a socio gets with a socio..oh lordy.

Bill and Hillary?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Funny..But no.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Been there done that and got shot with a 12 GA 00 Magnum buckshot in my sleep for it! Yea, right in the neck and back of my skull. Fortunately, I was able to hit the shotgun and she dropped it and ran. There were still 4 more shells in it. I was about 5 minutes from bleeding out when rescue and police arrived. 23 major surgeries later and I am back in action. Spent 2 years, 2 Christmas's and 2 New Years in the local trauma center.

I don't recommend trying that out if you can avoid it. I married her right after getting out of the military. I should have done my research. I had friends and family try to stop me, but I was in love and couldn't see the forest through the trees!

ETA: This was Christmas morning 3AM in 2001. My two daughters were in the house 9 and 11.

edit on 2/12/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Oh, one more aspect. We got divorced in 1994. She came back 7 years later and got me. So it wasn't anything with her except she thought due to my job they wouldn't know who shot me and she could get custody of her daughters back. I got custody in my divorce and kept it.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Made that mistake twice ... two of my ex-wives are sociopaths .. still paying for that mistake .. lesson learned .. NEVER AGAIN get seriously involved and NEVER AGAIN get married...
The bitches made my life a living hell till finally got divorced and away from them.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I did date a woman with some of the tendencies relevant to your query. She was beautiful, funny, and had a grace about her (except when she did not) which was altogether entrancing. But aside from the fact that just the act of her walking down the street had an erogenous quality which I have never seen equaled in life, or in fantasy, it was her intellect with which I found myself the most enamoured.

We had similar interests in terms of literature and art, and she had even been to university (which is more than I can say for myself
) so she was able to converse on a wide range of topics. Our variously acquired smarts complimented one another quite well. We also both liked to drink copiously. I however, had the stronger gut, which lead to me carrying her to her home on quite a few occasions, including one particular event which saw me carry her home after she had drunk so much, that she had managed to vomit into her lap, while wearing a long, flowing skirt. Of course, by this point in our relationship we had already been quite intimate, so peeling off her soiled garments, placing her in the shower, toweling her off and putting her in bed was not an imposition to her.

The trouble is, that she was quite promiscuous, and I have always been quite traditional. In the earlier days of our association, I am quite sure I would have married her if she had been willing, despite that fact. You see, we would meet up at the bar, but around the table at which she would sit, would be five or six other males, all of them older than me, and all of whom had something going on with her. I should have known better, but at the same time, she was never dishonest with me about what she was doing, and with whom. That is more respect than I had received from any other partner I have had, and so I decided that since being a boy scout had never worked out correctly, that I would let it slide and continue to associate with her, despite that.

She was strange in the bedroom though, without wishing to go into too much detail. She had some very strange ideas about gratification, sharing, and the whole meaning and act of intercourse. She would think nothing of ensuring that I had been satisfied, and then turning over and going to sleep. She was deathly afraid of foreplay, and did not understand my need to satisfy her in return. She once told me that there must be something wrong with me, because all the other men she had ever been with just wanted to get theirs, and fall asleep. She never did understand that I wanted to be everything to her, that she was to me, and that is still one of my deepest regrets about the whole sorry business. She never understood that simple thing.

In any case, things were never stable during our association. Sometimes she would involve herself with a moron, a savage with anger management problems, and put her self at significant risk in so doing, and that was always a tense time. Things finally collapsed between us though, when she started dating a man who used to teach at the high school I went to back in the day, a man I knew to be a convicted possessor of indecent images of under age persons. I found evidence of as much online, and sent it to the lady in question. She saw the data, expressed shock and concern, and from that I assumed that she would be breaking ties immediately, for entirely obvious reasons. Such persons as this man after all, should be vivisected, or at least shunned until their natural death. However, she retained his company, and therefore I gave her an ultimatum, and told her that I could no longer associate with her, if she was going to continue to see him, and she told me that she would not quit his companionship.

I have not seen her socially since, have eliminated her number from my phone, and blocked her number and e-mail address from contacting me. I would have crushed empires, built new ones, raised monuments in her name, I would have done next to anything for her, but I could not accept her associating with perverts. Oddly enough, despite everything, I miss her.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DEFCONWhite
She sums it up.

"My angle is that they are less frightening if you take the time to understand them. Don't get freaked out by the fact they cant reciprocate their feelings the way normal people are used to. They reciprocate their intellect and on their own time.

They can bring a new perspective,new enegery or even a new lifetime(as you call it) without even changing who you are at your core.

If you take the time to tame them and be tamed by them since they will inevitability pick you,not the other way around. "

That is absolute bs. These women should be avoided like the plague. They are not prizes to be won.
They will kill your soul and break your spirit.
There is no "new energy" to get from them except unbridled bat guano.
edit on 12/2/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
I agree. I have the same feelings. I dated several women after the fact and I always cringed when they would have behaviors that my ex had. She liked the danger and excitement. I listened to this interview and she is exactly like this woman in the interview. It was my divorce attorney that came out saying she was a sociopath and it was some time later I had a psychology book that had a section on sociopaths. I read that and it described her exactly. I was stunned. The thing is that I had met some great women and one in particular I should have married. I was too freaked out to take advantage of that opportunity.

I was involved in some extreme work and I had some law enforcement come to me and tell me they had felony warrants for her arrest, but would not act on them because we were married and they were afraid I might crack under the pressure. So, I basically had to get divorced due to problems she was causing for me. She did some pretty terrible things all on her own and always was like why are you mad at me? She had no guilt feeling ability or could not see anything she did was wrong. She also had what I called "Alternate Reality" episodes where she would claim all kinds of things that never happened. Thankfully for me, she had a flaw in her wild story telling. She would always make statements to authorities that had provable lies in them that never happened. Witnesses or whatever would give statements that totally disagreed with part of her story.

I think there are issues with attracting these type women to be honest. I think they are attracted to a certain type of man. They like excitement in their life. I seem to attract them like a magnet. Every time she caused some major event it was when everything was calm and going good. It was like she couldn't stand to have things run normal in life and would create an event to bring excitement (although bad attention) to their life. If she was just a little smarter, I would be either in prison or dead.

She did some very dangerous things, even to the point of having the news media and authorities involved which could have had a very bad outcome. False police reports were not a problem for this woman either. She claimed she was attacked out in an large communications companies parking lot where she worked for a few months. She claimed to kill this attacker with a weapon I gave her. I had air units and ground units out there with K9 and everything. It never happened. Turns out she walked out with a co-employee and gave the girl a ride to her car and left. Then she went and picked up our girls from daycare and was just fine. About an hour later I called and she claimed to have a bad day. I had her meet me at a friends and when she got there she had deep lacerations on her neck, shoulder, and arm. My friend and his wife took her to the ER (they were bad). I called out the troops. In the investigation, I had a friend in Robbery/Homicide and I asked him to look into it. During this my 4 year old happened to tell an officer that "mommy cut herself with a beer bottle". Pretty damning from a child. They don't know anything but the truth at that age. Events like this happened 3 or 4 times. Some were even much more dangerous to me personally.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

All that I said in my post above aside, I agree with you.

I recognise that although I miss aspects of her personality, the woman with whom I had been associating was in fact toxic. So yes, it is possible to fall for such a person, but it is not possible for someone who is not similarly dysfunctional to carry on a relationship with such a person without suffering quite serious mental anguish on a frequent basis. Although no relationship is guaranteed to be problem free, the sort of association which occurs between one person with a fully functional emotional existence, and another who has a personality disorder of the type discussed here, there is a certainty of pain and suffering.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I just recalled something to make a point about these sociopaths. Maybe they have additional disorders depending on what woman it is. However, when my ex shot me she did the stupidest thing anyone could do. I didn't find out about this for a year or so after I was shot. But, this woman called the Fire Rescue Division after they had taken me to the hospital and was asking the dispatcher how she could get in touch with the paramedics to find out what I said to them on the way down there! Needles to say it was not the brightest move, but somehow not knowing what my status was or what I said was eating away at her something fierce to do something like that.

I just wanted to add this to the thread as I think it in idicative of the sometimes strange thinking of these people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join