It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw the full effect of Illegal Immigration in Los Angeles. We're in trouble.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus
The big picture is this, and its been in the works for decades, in both the US and Western Europe: fracture the culture base of the nation as much as possible so the public will be divided and either fight amongst themselves, or simply be unable to unify because of major cultural differences, while the country or countries in question are looted of what resources they may have by small handfuls of hyper rich psychopaths, using various channels to concentrate the wealth looted into their own hands.

Devide and conquer... Don't worry... just a phase we have to go through until we can't bare it anymore. At the apix of the unrest the new world order will bring us back to order and quiet. Their hamer will unite us as one people again.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

There's quite a few American seniors living in Russia too.

And other parts of the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Sounds about right, I've seen the same thing from many other. They're here till they need to go as you said "home". They like it here for something like job and healthcare. But after it's all said in done they'll head back.

I still wonder to this day why they didn't say and try to make their area a better place. We have people living in gang land turf, but they don't leave cause they want to make it a better place and it still they're home. Why are the people running over here not trying the same. Wouldn't their nation be better off with more people staying and trying over them running away?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh, you went to a public hospital in America and it was terrible? What a surprise. I have sympathy for anyone who gets ill and lives in America. I have no sympathy for racists who are upset because the tv is switched to a channel that doesn't cater to them, that claim they are being 'invaded' (hah!) by the people who inhabited that continent thousands of years before your ancestors. Maybe if your government had been more welcoming and helpful to these people in the first place, they'd be more educated, speak English and not have to stay confined to one area? hmmm.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trashleigh
Oh, you went to a public hospital in America and it was terrible? What a surprise. I have sympathy for anyone who gets ill and lives in America. I have no sympathy for racists who are upset because the tv is switched to a channel that doesn't cater to them, that claim they are being 'invaded' (hah!) by the people who inhabited that continent thousands of years before your ancestors. Maybe if your government had been more welcoming and helpful to these people in the first place, they'd be more educated, speak English and not have to stay confined to one area? hmmm.

Another America Hater...

I wonder how many billions we sent your ungrateful Country.

Better check your history too...Hispanics killed their fair share of the Natives.

Who were American Indians...

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join