It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Cindi (My Wife CCBears here, A Poem)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What a lovely poem. I'm glad that you're in a happy place with your loved one. s&f

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

Great to see she is an ATSer too. Tragically my other half isn't. He's a simple beast, kept happy with just the basics in life and so trusting too that a conspiracy site would not be his thing.

My sister has been known to haunt the pages, but she mostly lurks. Hi if you're out there reading!
edit on 2/12/2014 by YarlanZey because: Doh! Why did I reply to myself? I should really put my glasses on!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

Thanx for The reply, and S+F! I appreciate it!! My other half was always on Me about being at ATS so much, and for so long each time, that I told Her to join. She is Not a conspiracy buff,as I am, but enjoys now the time She is In 'The Shed 2'. We have an ongoing Story there with contributions from all there, for a while, and now from a few of us. A lot of friendly chat mostly now. Join Us!
It started in, 'The Shed' where JacyGirl started a Story. Then the people in it, users here, started to enter their own point of view to the story, and it took off! Went 400 pages of chat and story. Very cool and hooked Me in......
There is an entry here, a page back, Where a Gal posted a Touching Sentiment to Me. She inspired a new Poem, Here that I posted late last night. Mistake as No replies yet, but some flags and stars at least. If You care to read it.
Below in My sig Box, the 'More stories Here' link will take You to My profile where I have a lot of poems, and stories, for Your browsing , hopefully , Pleasure.

Thanx again! Syx.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Lucky lady CCBears.

Hey SyxPak, you wanna give writing lessons to my husband? Lol

edit on 2-12-2014 by nrthstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nrthstar

I am the lucky one NS! She has been through a lot with Me, and overall maintains True! As far as the writing lessons, there are Way more talented people here for that. I just let an idea start, then write, and let it flow out. Going back over it for a few edits helps tie it together I s'pose. It is more Fun for ME and My therapy of a sorts, more than anything really. When others like what I do, it does help Me want to continue, but I would probably do that anyway for the Pleasure I gain from it. Thanx for Reading!! Syx.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join