It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace Among Protest (Love Is The Solution)

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Let it be known that there is some good still left in this world. There are still those that care. There are still those that love. For love's sake alone.

This should be everyone. Take note you that thrive on the violence and misery. You that secretly pray for the destruction of others though they are only misled by the words and actions of fools that profess higher knowledge.

Don't be fooled by such fools, friends. They read from a script. They act from a play. To them it is all a game to be played and we are the pawns being moved into position. They show us how to flip cars and burn the businesses of our neighbors. But that is not the truth. Oh so far from it. We are not what they try so hard to convince us we are. We are loving beings that want to be loved.

At least the media tells the truth sometimes. We can protest violence without using violence ourselves. Use love it is so much more powerful.

Peace among protest: A Portland police officer noticed a 12-year-old boy holding a sign that read "Free Hugs" during a Ferguson demonstration in Oregon. The officer started talking to the boy about the demonstration, school and life. When they were done talking, the officer asked if he was going to get a hug. The boy teared up —and obliged.

source

Take note. And love one another. I feel like we are at -- or very close to -- a turning point for society. Those that would control us are clearly attempting to steer us in the direction of violence and hatred. Do not let them friends. It is an easy thing to give in to fear based emotions. It is much more difficult to love. Where do you stand?

edit on Cam11Saturday2420141930Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:24:19 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We need to remember we're more alike than we're different. Here's the pic.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Oh star for you!

Thanks for posting that. For some reason I can't upload pics on my old phone. Thanks again!

And yes, we are more alike than different. It is just that elements within government and media would have us believe that it is not possible for communities of all races, colors and creeds to come together in love and unity. That would mean solidarity among the pleebs and Gods forbid that ever happen. Grasshoppers and ants, mind you.

edit on Cam11Saturday4020145730Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:40:57 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: cannot abide a typo

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

When the rioting began on one side of my tv screen on the other we had our leader of the usa calling for peace. as soon as he spoke the word ferguson began to fall to pieces.i value you op and think it is a good message but the word peace does not exist. it has been manufactured to give an underhanded call to kaos. unless we start to recognize this then we will remain in pieces. broken by what we do not realize. clues to this can be found in the hand gesture for peace and the symbol for peace. the sign of two fingers apart means that to be apart and represents a piece like a piece of a pie. the symbol for peace is a circle with an upside pie in it representing a whole being in sections and highlights our minds with the right and left hemispheres and the frontal part. only a whole mind will find calm and comfort but when we present division as our goal that is what we will get.

all i can do is chuckle at the irony of my statments claiming the only way we can find love and tolerence nd wholeness is to do away with peace but however unbelivable it sounds it is the way. I say take the false definition of the word to heart and deep six the word.

We could go further into it and say that anytime a great leader has come along and showed us the path to what we desire and they have always had the word peace on their toungs before they were crucified hung or shot.
edit on 29-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Peace... And using free speach to its maximum capacity. Every protest worth its salt should have one of these guys:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
America is proud of the label, the great melting pot, but I believe that diversity actually divides,if we were less diverse and more alike then we could more easily identify with each other and stop dehumanizing each other.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

More segregation is not the answer. The answer is love and tolerance. There would be no problems in living in a diverse society if people were simply more tolerant of other cultures and creeds, different though they may be. We are still human. All of us. For the most part.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the whole segregation thing didn't work out too well...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What a joy to behold.

We see enough mindless violence and bad news through the MSM, it's about time they started sharing stories like this one.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

amen

AMEN

AMEN

LOVE ONE ANOTHER

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I would put money on a bet this kid gets harassed by the black panthers or some other radical group whose existence depends on racial hatred.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Bravo!

I saw this on the news last night and teared up. I'm not a cryer. We are always so inundated with images of violence, hatred, and just the pure ugliness that humanity has to offer that we often forget about things like this. They happen all of the time. Every day. Every hour. They happen. Yet we do not see them nearly as often (unless we see them with our own eyes) as we do the images that suck out any remaining hope for humanity we have.

One has to wonder why that is. Why is it that those stories and images seem to sell more than these?

I don't know. But I do know I like a breath of fresh air on occasion and this delivered.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
America is proud of the label, the great melting pot, but I believe that diversity actually divides,if we were less diverse and more alike then we could more easily identify with each other and stop dehumanizing each other.

i dont think diversity is the problem.......it is the belief systems that are held which create the divide

good message OP....love and tolerance are the only way forward

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I believe that the MSM purposely holds back stories like this specifically because they are uplifting and make us proud if our fellow man. They also do not perpetuate fear. Its like in the movie Monsters Inc. joy has more power than fear. Unfortunately our "leaders" know this and use it against us.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The human race is slowly evolving to what I call
ONLY LOVE

Until then we have to exhort and remind each other that the human race is sick and has to make Herculean efforts to maintain love through peace, tolerance, and understanding, wisdom and all that good stuff until it again becomes natural without effort
The sickness in humans though has to be erased for the ONLY LOVE state to exist

That is the sad truth

The MSM is into thrills and getting people to be exited and stimulated by prurient stories for ratings.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It warms my heart to see images like these!

We will only begin to see more and more moments such as these, regardless of the cynics view of the world. What people need to realize is that we are evolving at the core level of existence, the being within our minds. As we speak the conscience of LEO's across this nation are being forced to reflect and choose their karmic path.

They say it gets the darkest before the dawn, this is a great analogy for our current situation. People are uniting now more than they ever have before! Those who believe that they can guide chaos are simply disillusioned and it is going to be painful to realize for those pulling the strings!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

join