It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Thailand: A snake handler and a few pesky Cobras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
@ 2:15 in the video some might find the handlers actions amusing with one particularly aggressive Cobra ...
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I watched that with my stomach churning. The men were so confident and at ease with an understanding of cobras that is beyond anything we see in western zoos. I did wonder if many of the cobras were dead and starving as they looked 'quiet'. I suppose as they attack each other that must have been 'cobra hell' for those snakes though.

I did see a programme sometime ago about a man bitten by one who simply went to a plant in his garden and took some of the leaves which his family had used for years against snake bite. It fascinated me because I suspect we still use milking of these snakes to make antivenum when there is a plant growing naturally where the cobras live which the locals know about and use successfully.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
im no fan of snakes but i was hoping that at the 2:16 mark he was gonna get tagged in the throat
bummer

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Completely nuts, I have no other words to describe it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I was thinking about it, but to me it seems they have their fangs removed, that`s why he`s looking inside their mouths too.

new topics

top topics

join